“I’m not an Rlvis fan - but hey!”
Review of Graceland

Graceland
Ranked #1 of 164 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband grew up with Elvis.
For me, he died when I was 17 and I grew up with 70’s/80’s music. However I do sing along to Elvis when he is on the radio.
What can I say, this was great!
Yes, some attendants service was “basic”, but others were really good.
The artefacts, memorabilia and the audio on the iPad were really interesting.
We did the $59 experience tour and we were there for 4 hours.
Easy to walk around, relaxing, you can go at your own pace - recommended!!

1  Thank Jill D
ElvisPresleyEntp, Web Content Specialist at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for visiting Graceland! We hope you'll make a return visit soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,170)
All reviews
in 149 reviews
"own pace"
in 648 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been waiting for many years to visit Graceland. Loved the tour and the grounds and exhibits wonderful. Unfortunately the staff were not very friendly and at times almost rude to people on the tour. These guests were just looking for the bathroom, needing help with IPAD difficulties or just trying to get head phones. This was very disappointing to me.

1  Thank Marianne C

Thank you for being our guest, and thank you for letting us know about your experience. We apologize for these staff members, and we will follow up with our team to make adjustments as needed. We hope you'll consider returning soon, and we'll do our best to see that your next experience is entirely enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

While its a little pricey to visit, its good. We did the experience tour w/ planes The house was very interesting, and the narrative was personal and informative. It was great. The exhibits were very cool too. The Cars, Costumes, Movie Memoralbilia all fantastic. I wouldnt bother with the planes. That was the dullest part. I'd also plan on eating somewhere else. Some of the gifts were reasonable, some way too pricey. Also the parking is a rip-off. For what they charge for entrance fees, parking should be free. I'm glad I finally got to visit thou, it was worth it.

1  Thank rob788

Thank you for visiting Graceland! We apologize for the parking fee, but due to our staffing needs and ongoing operations, we require the fee. We appreciate your understanding, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Be sure to get the VIP tour. It's worth every penny to skip the long lines. What a fun glimpse into the life and home of the King. The audio guide is very well done.

1  Thank Melissa M

Thanks for being our guest! Come back soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and her late father were massive Elvis fans so we booked the Ultimate VIP Tour as part of our honeymoon in the USA. Our guide was excellent and all staff were very friendly. The tickets were worth it just roam around all the sights and not queue.

We were made to feel like real VIP’s and got some great photos. It was almost surreal to see the mansion in the same way Elvis left it. Real favourites of ours were the jungle room and the meditation garden. This visit was made even more special as we were allowed to scatter some of my father laws ashes by the graves.

I would recommend the Ultimate VIP Tour. If your going travel a long way you nigh as well do the best your you can. The exhibits are great and we even got to handle some of Elvis’ private items.

2  Thank BJSutty
ElvisPresleyEntp, Web Content Specialist at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for visiting Graceland, especially for such a wonderful celebration! Thank you for being our guests, and thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the Ultimate VIP experience. Come back again soon!

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!