See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here. At midnight someone knocked on my door in what I believe was a robbery attempt. The next morning two people were waiting at the stairwell and one at my car. It is very unsafe.
They watched us all the way to my car, as a retired police officer I was able to get my wife and I out of there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Reynolds A
Reviewed 4 April 2017

march-27--march 31, wife and i stay here. nice, clean, big room.two chairs,quicky room,quicy area. close to gas and eating places, and place we needed to see and vist. the only problem was the tv only had 10 stations, the satlight was out every day we were their, would stay here again

Room Tip: clean, nice big room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us we working on it about tv and other we will make it batter thanks for your commmet we will make pleasure stay thanks again

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I pulled in after dark to check in. The check-in area of the drive was blocked with numerous vehicles and many black men and women loitering around the entrance and parking lot. Honking my horn brought no response but the loiterers thought it amusing. Backed out to move around blockage, parked and went inside to register. Lobby had several loiterers. I must have had a scared look on my face as the loiterers turned away to laugh at the site of me. No one was at the reception desk so I called out and made misc. noises to draw attention of someone working there while reading numerous signs posted on the glass barrier between the lobby and the desk clerk area. One major one stated no refunds after check-in. The place smelled of mildew and seemed poorly maintained. Finally a desk clerk showed up, found my reservation. I asked about the refund policy as it was really too late to make other arrangements for the night and was told the sign said it all. I had a really bad feeling about the place so said I would look elsewhere. Drove around Memphis for what seemed a couple hours trying to find a vacancy in a place I felt I could afford with no luck until I found a small motel for $50 that the clerk said I probably wouldn't like the room so he showed me and it seemed clean enough for a nights sleep so I took it. At lease the parking lot was not alive with people up to no good. I were you, I would take this place off my list of properties as it is a very scary, run down place that can do nothing but reflect badly on your service.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I stayed for one night after an unfortunate fire at my home. It is a descent place for the affordable price. I noticed the complaints about the smell. I guess people who are not familiar with in-scents in certain cultures will not understand. To me the place is well-kept and smells like pine sol and in-scents. Employees are very nice, room was clean, and the beds are very soft. The only thing is the toilet barely flushed and the fridge could work better. Other than that it was a nice place to stay and if I had to go back for whatever reason, I would.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The front desk has like bullet proof glass covering it which I asked about: the clerk told me that armed robberies to gas stations in the area but nothing at the hotel YET! Eeek! The first thing I noticed was the smell. It was pretty bad. Smelled like something was burned; like plastic. The room was old but in good shape. Everything was clean and in working order. Mattresses and bedding are new and clean. No bugs. The night was quiet. However, I woke up to what seemed to be a domestic dispute in the hall. Cursing and , I joke you not, screaming at the top of their lungs! It sounded like a huge group of people: either in the fight or trying to break it up. It was very terrifying. I literally hid in the bathroom waiting till everything was over before quickly checking out. It is a very unsafe neighborhood so I cannot recommend this hotel. However if your on a budget and are fearless it is a decent room. Good luck.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business