Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240
USD 135
USD 124
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 160
ComfortInn
USD 213
USD 192
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
USD 249
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 283/night.

USD 198
USD 179
Madison Hotel(Memphis)
USD 166
USD 133
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 93
USD 91
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 144
USD 122
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

All reviewstaco bellfront deskcheck in was quick and efficientwafflessmelled freshvisit beale streetroom was cleancouple of nightswould stay here againone night staylate checkfree breakfasthousekeeperdowntowngraceland
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, super comfy beds with amazing pillow selection. Nicely-appointed rooms with queen beds, new furniture, curved shower rod, plush bath sheets, modern decor, adequate lighting, USB power banks on the beds, and large flat screen TV. However, the hotel is worn. This is especially noticeable in the dining area (stained seating), patched-up bathtub and bathroom flooring, and scratched up walls in the hallways. The third floor was lacking an ice machine (though it did have a sign indicating there was one). The free breakfast was, in my opinion, the most disappointing aspect of the hotel: the pancake appliance was out of order, the "hot, fresh" cinnamon rolls were frozen, we had to wait for eggs to be scrambled (and then, my son described them as oddly buttery), and the cereal dispenser crushed the flakes to dust. Still, for the price, the hospitality, and the convenient location off I-240, it was a good, comfortable night's sleep.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello Wendy W,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad that staff service was pleasant and that you found the beds comfortable. I want all areas of your stays with us to be pleasant and I am sorry that breakfast and the condition of the bathroom fell below expectations. Your comments have been shared with the hotel management as reference for the improvement of the services we offer. I trust that measures taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

It's great that our location proved to be convenient! I hope to welcome you back. Our comfortable beds are readily available on your return!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you get a great rate, or are in a pinch for 1 night it’s ok. We stayed for 3 nights with kids, and probably should have picked a different hotel. It has been updated with a shabby coat of paint and new furniture, but the beds are old, linens are thin. Towels and bathrooms were nice. The carpet in our room was coming up.

Here’s the downside: nothing is located in this area. It had boarded up buildings all around it. We drive 20 minutes to other areas for dinner and site seeing. Free breakfast is always nice, but be prepared for a mess. The crowds on the weekends are too much for the staff to handle.

Upside: nice staff, friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello cocktailmommy,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and for writing a review. I am sorry that your stay was not 100% satisfactory due to the poor condition of the bed and furniture in your room. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guest again very soon and see the improvements made.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and liked it - but never again. WiFi problems, staff issues, and more.

Two employees decided to bring in a shipment of food products this morning right in the middle of the breakfast time ... thru empty boxes into the middle of the service area .... and bumped into people while carrying these boxes thru the people trying to get their breakfast.

Bye Bye

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Lawrence h
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi Lawrence h,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we are pleased that our location served its purpose for your travel needs, I am truly sorry for the level of service rendered by some of our hotel staff members may have fallen below your expectations this time around. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, we take our guest's comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and hospitable. Room was clean, bed was comfy. There was a little area at the desk with snacks and items you may have forgotten. That was a nice touch. WiFi worked well. We only stayed one night but I would stay again if ever in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Cassandra F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear hpgirl18, Thanks for the review, glad you were pleased with your stay.
Look forward too seeing you in the future. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at plenty of Holiday Inn Expresses and sometimes they are a crapshoot. have stayed at plenty of holiday Inn Express is and sometimes they are a crap shoot. I was pleasantly surprised to find us one to be above average than the other ones we have stayed at. All staff was extremely friendly and our room was very well kept. Looks like it has had a recent facelift. Our room looked very modern and clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was very attentive to all of the items. With Memphis being relatively small, this is definitely an option for anyone looking for an affordable place with nice accommodations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Nickwms, Thanks for staying here with us.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, our staff are very friendly
we go above and beyond for our guest hope we can accommodate you again in
the future.