Came for the name and mistakenly ate the food on purpose!
Its bbq place how bout some bbq sauce on table?
I had chicken tenders thought it was safe but damn the grease after taste was so bad we went down street for drinks.
Tables werent being cleaned! Tables not waited on and if i seen the kitchen before i ate I WOULD NEVER had ordered water!!
I gave two stars for name and memorabilia.
Food and service deserves zero stars!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.