All reviews chalet style basic room after reading some of the reviews free wifi tea and coffee shower gel early ferry warm welcome port patrick karaoke locals motorcycle key
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We booked for one night on our way to Ireland. The first chalet we were given had not been cleaned at all. One bed had a dirty tissue in it and there was dirty underwear in a drawer. We were moved to another one and that too was not clean. The third one was ok,extremely basic but clean.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine5453
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We booked for 4 nights and we had a lovely clean warm chalet we were welcomed from a lady called Sandra she told us on arrival if we need anything at all don't hesitate just to call her and gave us her number our room was like being in my own bedroom except it had a small bathroom with wash hand basin and shower there was hand wash and body gel and plenty of toilet roll lol also plenty of clean towels a small bin in bathroom and bin in bedroom we were reassured if we wanted clean bed linen every day just to call we paid for breakfast and we got sausage ,egg ,bacon,beans , we could also help ourselves to tea and toast with jams best little room I have visited in Stranraer value for money I would say

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2016

avoid the online booking that they provide, my partner called this inn to find out if there was accommodation available, the woman was quite rude in her manner saying there wasnt!!

This wasnt the case as an online booking site still had one room left, so i booked on line for my partner, everything successful or so we thought, the next day i get an email saying i had cancelled the room i booked, I had;nt cancelled anything.

The room that was booked was a family room, although the online booking system never said this, however after another phone call was made it was discovered the Inn had cancelled the room as they didn't want to rent the room to a single person, when a family could have it,

I would avoid any business with this Inn or at least call and make sure your actually booked and that they do indeed want your custom, just in case they cancel,

Room Tip: choose a better Inn to stay at.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We booked to stay one night on our way to Ireland ,when we arrived we were informed there was no food available as the owner was off sick as we had pre booked we do not yet know what we were charged The lady who greeted was very nice and did her best to make us welcome,but maybe some body could have informed us their would be no Breakfast .
J&k

Room Tip: Look. Else where
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jim r
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of bikers & were in the annex rooms over looking the car park which was handy for the safety of the bikes.
The rooms are clean, tidy & pleasant. Only gripe I can say was the TV didn't work, but think that was due to batteries in remote dead, not a big deal as didn't go there to watch TV. The walls were a bit on the thin side so could hear other guests.
The girl who cooked us breakfast was a star as she was running the bar the night before & it didn't close till gone 1am & she was up at 8am to cook the breakfast for us.
Would I say again, YES