2,902 results
All reviews corbett room carter suite afternoon tea munro rooms private sauna loch lomond graham room steam room executive munro open plan spa facilities amazing views a bit tired steak restaurant staff lounge area stunning location
Reviewed 11 December 2017

went in for breakfast at 9am and were told we were first down , now they start serving breakfast at 7am food looked ok but you could not cut through the sausage and ham so could not eat it. would it not be possible to cook hot food on demand when the hotel is not busy only 15 rooms in use that night.
the room was really nice with a lovely view over the loch, but don't take to many clothes as there isn't a lot of hanging space or drawers
Swimming pool is a good size

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather C, Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your recent review and apologies for our shortcomings at breakfast. The hotel has been 70-100% occupied over the last couple of weeks, we haven't had any nights with only 15 rooms sold therefore I am unsure of where the information on occupancy came from. Regardless of how many guests we have in house, the quality standards shouldn't slip and for this I am sorry. I do agree that if it was the case that we had only sold 15 rooms, a plated breakfast would be a good idea.

I am pleased you liked your room however, and hope you would still consider us again.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed 2 nights, chose the Lodge for it's beautiful location. We had a beautiful view of the Loch from the balcony, and had stunning views of sunset.

The rooms was well equipt and comfortable, bathrobes and separate towels for swimming. The toilet was separate from the shower.

We enjoyed our relaxing drinks at the bar. The views from the restaurant was stunning!

It's a few minutes walk to Luss which is really quaint and pretty, and a great walk up Beinn Dubh!

We had a really enjoyable relaxing stay, and will return!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Heather C, Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Many Thanks for taking the time to place a review on TripAdvisor of your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you found the rooms to be well equipped and comfortable. The bar and restaurant both have views to die for along with being cosy and relaxing. It's great that you had the chance to enjoy the full experience The Lodge has to offer.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Had a table looking right out across Loch Lomond for lunch. Food was superb, I had a Steak sandwich, cooked perfectly, so tender and juicy. Was cold and frosty outside which made for a nice view of the snowy mountains across the Loch, but the restaurant was nice and cosy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather C, Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Many Thanks for taking the time to place a fantastic 5 star review of your visit to our Restaurant for lunch. It's great to hear how enjoyable you found the steak sandwich! This is certainly a favourite of mine.

We hope to see you again soon for another tasty and relaxing lunch.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for two nights as my friends were getting married. What a beautiful view when the sun shines on the Loch!

I had the Munro Room, it was very spacious but the bath in the living area set up was a little different ;) but it served its purpose. The room was nice and warm, the only gripe is you can hear the rooms above, so if you have some overly active kids running about upstairs you’ll know about it.

I only used room service once, a little expensive but great portion sizes and all staff were lovely, friendly, attentive from start to finish.

If I stopped here again it would be perfect for a sight seeing/adventure trip as the area around has lots to offer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Many Thanks for your recent review. When I noticed you had marked us with only 3 stars I was worried for what your review may say, however I was pleasantly surprised to read that overall you did have a nice time during your stay. The staff will all be delighted to hear that you felt they were friendly and attentive, I will of course pass your feedback onto my team.

Loch Lomond certainly Is a beautiful area to explore, we will look forward to having you stay with us again when you get the chance to come back to the area for your sightseeing/adventure trip.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to The Lodge on the Loch, and it was the most amazing and relaxing stay. The Staff from our first phone call to book our stay to the staff at reception,bar, and restaurant staff have all done a great job and I could not have asked for better treatment. We stayed in the Deluxe Corbett Room with the two person sauna. The room is very clean modern and so warm and comfortable. The food is plentiful and very tasty and you wake up to the most amazing breakfast. My husband is recovering from a long illness of chemo and an operation so it was great to just rest and enjoy the view from our room, our tv stopped working and since my husband is still in recovery we did ask if someone could fix the tv so he could lay on the bed and watch tv so a very nice maintenance guy came to help and we ended up being offered another room and was really impressed with the fast acting team to help us,
We decided to stay put and the tv came back on it didn’t spoil our stay and would like to thank everyone of the team for looking after us. We also had the most Fantastic table for dinner with a great view and woke up to a fantastic sunrise. We can’t wait to come back I have fallen in love with this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcgheeben
Heather C, Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Many Thanks for taking the time to place such a lovely review of your recent experience with us at The Lodge. It's great to hear what a wonderful time you had and how the staff looked after you throughout. I will of course pass on your feedback to my team. I'm sorry you had some trouble with your TV, being in a mountainous rural area can sometimes unfortunately play havoc with the signal. I'm glad this didn't affect things too much and that the team did try to assist.

I wish your husband a speedy recovery and we will all look forward to welcoming you both back in the not so distant future.