2,901 results
All reviews corbett room carter suite afternoon tea munro rooms private sauna loch lomond graham room steam room executive munro open plan spa facilities amazing views a bit tired steak restaurant staff lounge area stunning location
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night in the recently refurbished Deluxe Corbett room. Room itself was amazing with a spectacular view. Spa facilities were great too esp to clear hangover toxins before heading home. Food was decent; however the only issue we had was with the service both during the meal and at the bar later on. Very slow indeed, especially at the bar where one poor girl was left on her own to serve everyone whilst her colleague took to putting glasses away and the restaurant staff didn't bother offering their assistance. Hence the four stars and not five. If I'm being really picky, would also say the bar lacked atmosphere and could have benefited from some background music. Other than that we had a very pleasant experience and I would definitely return here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank conkaia
Heather C, Manager at Lodge on Loch Lomond, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Many Thanks for your recent review. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us on the most part. I'm saddened we missed out on 5 stars due to the service in the restaurant/bar. We do have background music playing between 7am and midnight every day within our bar, restaurant and reception. It may have been that it was too low possibly. I have taken all of your points on board and fed-back to our food and beverage director for action.

Overall I'm glad you had a very pleasant experience with us, next time my assurances your review will be 5 star! Look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards
Heather

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We had a very pleasant stay here, the room was lovely with stunning views of the loch.our room had a sauna an our room was in the same building as the Swimming pool.the room was clean and was equipped with everything we needed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review following a pleasant stay with us. I'm delighted to have received 5 stars for our hospitality. I will ensure your feedback is passed onto my team.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future for what I'm sure will be another most enjoyable stay.

Kind Regards

Heather

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The hotel is beautiful, the staff were friendly and helpful and the room was great.

We attended for my wife's 30th birthday and we arrived to two glasses of Prosecco and a written birthday card.

The room was lovely, views were amazing and all amenities were there. We stayed in a Corbett room with a sauna, this was enjoyable.

The SPA was ideal and the food in the restaurant was great.

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

1  Thank A-Team3310
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Stayed at the hotel when attending a wedding on Saturday the 11th. It was such a wonderful day! The wedding itself was amazing and the staff that worked the wedding - David, Johnny and Rachel - to name a few were nothing but incredible and so helpful! They really did make the day the best day they possibly could. We stayed in a room just above the wedding room which amazingly we didn't hear anyone after we went to bed as we went up early. Breakfast the next day was good, managed to get there before all the hungover people started to arrive. Only gripe id say was when we went to go to the bar in the restaurant area in the middle of the night and there was a staff member - blonde hair'd girl sorry didn't catch her name but she was working the wedding at the bar - sat at the bigger bar on their phone. I appreciate everyone needs a break but not where guests are.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here on a Sunday for an overnight stay and didn’t expect it to be so nice .

The staff were really friendly and helpful from start to finish of our trip

We used the facilities which were included in our price and we used the steam room and the Laconium and the swimming pool which were nice and clean .

There is a sauna in the room which we didn’t use but was again nice and clean

The view from the room was amazing looking right over Loch Lomond and you could have sat on the balcony all day

The meals in the restaurant were nice and well portioned and breakfast was adequate aswell

Overall a lovely hotel and won’t hesitate to go back for another stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple