Kilmaronock House is a very special accommodation.
Good points :
- Nice location.
- Very large room with mezzanine.
- and, of course, wonderful look (maybe better in reality than the pictures on the net).
Need improvements or to be fixed :
- Daylight : Very light white stores and a (high) windows without. In July, full daylight from 5am to 10pm (Scottish summer).
- Cleaness : not really dirty, but hairs everyday and everywhere (from cats ?). Bath and tub far from spotless.
- Small technical problems : 2 television screens but only one works. Plumbing : no hot water during (very) short periods (2 mornings on the 3 we stayed).
A matter of taste : Breakfast. The 3 rooms eat at the same long table during the same short period. Products of good quality, but (relatively) short in choice and quantity (for a “full breakfast”).
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included