USD 146
  • Breakfast included
USD 118
USD 97
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

Ashbank B&B(Drymen)
Glenlaird(Drymen)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2007

We were attending a wedding at a nearby church and needed somewhere to stay for the night.

Richard and Ishbel were totally flexible with checking in which meant we could get changed in our room before the wedding which my wife particularly appreciated!

The bedrooms are spacious, clean and well appointed; ours had a brand new en-suite shower room.

Downstairs the sitting room, kitchen and dining room are relaxing and peaceful with complimentary drinks available to provide an excellent night-cap.

The following morning Richard gave me a lift to the hotel which we had attended the previous evening so that i could retrieve my car. This was above and beyond the call of duty and saved us taxi fares and possibly a drink driving charge!

In all seriousness this is a tremendous guest house and Richard and Ishbel are warm, genuine hosts.

They have accomodation up at Inverary where my wife and I will hopefully be able to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 7 January 2007

I stayed here with my husband and three children in August of last year. This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Ishbel was the perfecthost, She could not do enough for us. The room we stayed in was absolutely beautiful as was the rest of the house. The breakfast was lovely and really have nothing to complain about as everything was 100 % . Cant wait to go back but maybe not take the kids dont get me wrong Ishbel was wonderful with them but fine bone china for breakfast and 3 kids dont mix too well !!!! Anyway want to go back just with my husband to have a little bit of luxery, maybe for our wedding anniversary !!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 16 July 2006

We stayed in the room with the loft and it was quite possibly the nicest place we've ever stayed! If you're any where near the area (which is lovely in itself), it's worth a stay. The room is huge and even nicer than it looks on the website. There is a large jacuzzi tub, with bathrobes and slippers provided and a towel warmer, as well as a separate shower. There are also 2 flat screen tvs, but even better are the peaceful country views out the large windows. The bed was also very comfortable. And to top it off our hosts were lovely!

• Stayed: July 2006