“A Gem In McMinnville”

Cumberland Biscuit Company
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in McMinnville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I ate at the Cumberland Biscuit Company on a recent visit to my hometown of McMinnville. I am so pleased to have this restaurant to dine at when in town. It is very tastefully done with black and white photos of local landmarks and finished in a tasteful rustic, industrial theme. The food and the coffee are exceptional and eclipsed only by the friendly and accommodating staff. This restaurant would fit right in if located in a trendy section of Atlanta, Charlotte, Asheville, or Charleston. I thoroughly enjoy this spot and plan on frequenting it every visit home. Do yourself a favor and try it out and on a side note, they sell very well designed logo coffee mugs which makes a great souvenir from this exceptional restaurant and quaint small southern town (that I am proud to be from)!

1  Thank gvillelovers

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We were headed back from fall Creek falls and was looking for a place to eat, down Cumberland biscuit company on trip finder, reviews were good so we stopped in. We live in middle Tennessee so I was a bit skeptical on ordering the crab cake eggs Benedict but after the first bite, I have to say, “ Crabcake eggs Benedict are awesome”. Sweet tea is clean and fresh brewed, polite and friendly staff. We live over an hour away but we will return to McMinnville just to get these crabcakes!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The food was good. The service was okay. The side upgrade was a bit disappointing (small size). Yes, I would return! Lots of things on the menu that would probably be very good, so I must return!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is a very unique place to visit!! Wonderful breakfast menu!! The best biscuits and gravy I have ever had!!! Please visit them when you are in town, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food is really good. Good for early morning breakfast or late morning Brunch. Several things on the menu are worth coming back for.