My daughter Marianne and myself passed through kames en route north but thought we would stop off and park up in kames in my campervan, we ate at the kames hotel and found the staff to be most friendly and helpful the views from outside the hotel are stunning.
I would recomend kames as a place and the hotel as a place to visit 1 st class all round
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A character hotel right by the water in one of the most scenic spots in Scotland. The perfect place to unwind and relax and take in the breathtaking views. Eat our delicious home-cooked food, sample our local ales and collection of single malts and enjoy some local banter in our lively pub. A warm and traditional welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Kames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kames Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Kames Hotel Scotland/Tighnabruaich