Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel(Falkirk)(Great Value!)
USD 71
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel(Larbert)(Great Value!)
USD 73
Grange Manor(Grangemouth)
USD 151
USD 121
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

Helix Hotel(Grangemouth)
USD 111
Travelocity
USD 64
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Falkirk Central Hotel(Falkirk)(Great Value!)
USD 74
USD 101
USD 88
2,263 results
All reviewsboth nightsbuffet stylesteam roomfood was lovelyspa areafrom start to finishjunior suitehaggistlcturretglasgowfalkirk
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night in April 2018 with my wife and 12 yr old son and thought we got great value for money. Check in was friendly and efficient and we were pleased to find the excellent spa facilities open till 10pm (8pm for kids). We took a dip and found that 6 - 16yr olds were allowed to use the sauna and steam room under parental supervision which our son loved. Room was a bit dated but clean/adequate. Wifi poor at peak times. Didnt use the hotel for restaurant for dinner but did get free breakfast as part of our deal and it was excellent. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrew N
Kathryn M, General Manager at Airth Castle & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Good Afternoon
Thank you for taking your personal time to review on your most recent stay here at Airth Castle Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay with us especially the hotel facilities and the quality of breakfast you experienced but I am sorry you were disappointed with the accommodation that was allocated to you.
I do hope you will return to Airth once more in the very near future.
My Kindest Regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have just come back from a 2 night stay at the Airth Castle and Hotel. The staff are all so very nice and more than helpful. The room was absolutely clean but in definite need of an update. The furniture is especially pretty bad. The food is okay and the fish and chips we had one night is supberb. Pool usually quite busy.

Stayed: April 2018
Kathryn M, General Manager at Airth Castle & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good Evening
Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay here at Airth Castle Hotel & Spa. I am delighted that overall you had a most enjoyable stay and I do hope you will return to stay with us again in the very near future.
My Warmest Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Please go and have a really good look about before you book this for your wedding the castle it’s self is really dated not in an old way carpets are dirty and stained the walls could do with being repainted just very very shabby I would recommend staying a night before you book your wedding don’t tell them why your there just look at everything this is your big day you only get one go.
On to the main hotel I turned up at 2 to check in the room was not ready they told me to wait in the bar I was still there at 4.15 I went back to the reception and they said I think it is ready now got into my room I booked the junior suit at £144 a night it was really old looking 1980 stile carpets all stained the sofa was like something out a second hand shop bathroom was a night mare you opened the door and it hit of the pan the light was flashing like a strobe light I called the reception and asked if they could send a maintenance man to repair it they sent a waiter who did not have a clue what to do no ladders I pulled over a chair and took the light fitting apart to get the bulb out gave him the bulb and asked him to go and see if he could find one like it it was a 4d 2 pin buld he came back with one that had be used and still warm took out from some were else I fitted it put the light back together and it worked I then called down again as there was a broken tile at the top of the bath it would cut into your leg if you got out the shower and forgot it was there they said maintenance don’t work at the weekend remember this is supposed to be a 4 star hotel with 3 weddings on that weekend the only thing 4 star was the prices they said they would get the maintenance to look at it on Monday. We asked for a travel cot it came it had no mattress it only came with the cover it’s raped in I know they say it does not need one but the base was solid wee man just slept in our bed.
Went down for breakfast and there was about 9 people in front of us I asked the woman at the reception desk how long does it take to go down can’t remember her name a thin women with fair hair and glasses she was so rude her reply was that depends on how many people are waiting the breakfast was the same not great no fried eggs the bacon was tuff the sausage was nice and potato scones that night I called room service for a large bottle of water the same man that turned up to fix the light turned up with water I think he must of worked a12 hr shift brought the water no glasses
It really is line something out of faulty towers you could right a book on all the things that went wrong I believe the staff do there best but really under staffed and all the staff are just fed up with there job as they are in the firing line all day there was a queue of customers complaining about one thing or another on a positive note the wedding food was lovely I also had a meal in the main restaurant the meal was delicious definitely 5 stars to the chief
When I was checking out I asked to speak to the duty manager who was very nice a bit disappointed with her reply it was if you come again I will make sure you get one of the refurbished rooms at £288 for to nights I think everyone should get a nice room and not just the chosen few
Would I go back at the moment probably not if they renovated it got more staff yes I would go back
I think if I was looking for some were to get married I would get a better looking hotel for the same money they charge my room rate was meant to be the wedding party discount rate
I know this is a bit of a rant but it’s not nice to see an upset bride on her wedding date
Also on another note I think the small man that keeps everyone informed of what’s going on should try and smile a bit he likes the sound of his on voice and thinks he is more important than he is he works for the wedding party not the other way about

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John Ferrier F

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your most recent review on your stay here at Airth Castle Hotel & Spa. I am sorry you were disappointed with your visit and we failed to meet you expectations with the accommodation that was allocated to you and for the quality of breakfast that was presented to you in the Restaurant. I am pleased you enjoyed the quality of food you received when attending the Wedding and also when dining for Dinner in my Restaurant.
I have taken you comments on board and will communicate them to the relevant Team Members within my business.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As soon as we walked in we had a Lovely warm welcome from Glynis who remember my 96 yr old gran .. she didn’t want to go out for food but Glynis remembered her and gave her hugs and laughs and made her feel amazing ., she’s hasn’t been out for 1 year .. and she had the best laugh and day ever .. food was lovely .. pork .. beef Sunday lunch yum just enough plates not overloaded which we like .. extra chips onion rings dessert mmmm .. all staff are young serving table very good polite and well trained thank you .. it’s the small personal touches that made our day Which was lovely .. thank you to all the staff and thanks to Glynis who gives that 100 and 1o percent and takes the time to chat with you, I have my own business this lady is a credit to your hotel .. thanks again we will be back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shann1970

Good Afternoon
Thank you so much for the lovely comments about your visit to Airth Castle Hotel & Spa for Easter Sunday Lunch. I am truly delighted that you and your gran had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch, and it will certainly give me great pleasure to communicate your comments to all the relevant Management within my business especially to Glynnis.
Once again, thank you for your invaluable feedback and I certainly do hope you will return to us in the very near future.
My Warmest Wishes

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were here for a wedding. They never told us there was bar when the photos were getting taking. The bar staff in the Castle part were really moody. We got charged three different prices for the same order each time we went. We then went down to the reception hall. I went to the bar after the speeches and was rudely told that it was table service only. I said sorry I didn't know and she just shook her head in disgust. We were then asked to leave the wedding hall while they got it ready for night time so we had to go to the main bar. The staff just ignored us. After serving three people before me that arrived after me I decided to make my point know and again it was a "what do you want". It was like this every time. The rudest dourest staff behind a bar I have ever met. I suppose they wanted the people who were there for a meal and staying to come first as they would tip. It really spoilt, which was apart from them, a good day. The place is also very tired looking and is not worth anywhere near the prices they charge. I would not recommend this as a venue for anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank jkennyd

Thank you for taking your personal time to review on your most recent visit here at Airth Castle Hotel & Spa whilst attending a Wedding. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the customer care you received from my Bar Staff, please be assured, this is certainly not the usual standard Airth Castle is known for. I have communicated your comments to the relevant Management within my business so these can be addressed.
Once again, thank you.