“Nice little shop with a good selection of locally designed silver jewelry”

Skye Silver Gift Shop
Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Dunvegan
More attraction details
Owner description: The original jewelry from Skye. Visit our one-of-a-kind gift shop in the dramatic NW of Skye where we have been designing original jewelry for 35 years. We have the largest range of own-design jewelry on the island. Celtic, Scottish and modern designs in silver and gold obtainable nowhere else. Skye Silver - "where memories are made".
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We visited this shop after passing it multiple times travelling to and from our B&B. The two employees in the store were most pleasant and explained the store's vision and were lovely to speak with. We didn't end up buying anything, but the selection is fairly good and more is available online. Worth a peak if you are in the area.

All reviews
"reminder"
"scotland"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Mostly for women. I found a ring I wanted, they didn't have my size, but u can order on line. I did, when i came back to paris, My ring was there.. I love it and the service is very nice, a they have nice and original stuff.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the jewelry and purchased a beautiful necklace. Felt a wee bit ignored due to a customer who was demanding a lot of attention. So not the owners fault....perhaps have more mirrors available? Jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. Will treasure my necklace as a lovely reminder of our trip to Skye.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Sometimes when you visit a craft workshop you are disappointed by the quality of the products offered, but that is certainly not the case here - the jewellery is not only stylish but exceptionally well designed and executed. This is one of the best such places I remember visiting and I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank BucksTraveller99