Review Highlights
Unique and meaningful

Very welcoming staff and a very clean little showroom. It was a few miles down a narrow road but we... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
johnandlizb
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Really nice place but not to my taste.

Easy to find, not a lot of parking. Warm welcome - loads of jewellery - but not to my taste... read more

Reviewed 14 August 2018
daypm2016
Alsager, United Kingdom

All reviews beautiful silver lovely couple men and women necklace jewelry serpent skye memento reminder road scotland
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the jewelry and purchased a beautiful necklace. Felt a wee bit ignored due to a customer who was demanding a lot of attention. So not the owners fault....perhaps have more mirrors available? Jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. Will treasure my necklace as a lovely reminder of our trip to Skye.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Sometimes when you visit a craft workshop you are disappointed by the quality of the products offered, but that is certainly not the case here - the jewellery is not only stylish but exceptionally well designed and executed. This is one of the best such places I remember visiting and I definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank BucksTraveller99
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hand crafted jewellery designed on Skye related themes. Beautiful... A lovely pendant of a dolphin bought :)

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Owners very friendly and have a wonderful array of silver jewellery. You will not be disappointed if you stop at this shop.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Have been a customer of Skye Jewelry for many years now! As my jewelry box can attest to! Always love having a chat with whoever is working there. But my husband knows when we go to Skye, Skye Jewelry is one of the first places I want to go to! I never go there without leaving with at least 2-3 new pieces. They have such beautiful pieces. And they are all designed by the owner, and only sold there in their shop. I believe they have been there for something like 42 years. Classy pieces, very well made, and stifling silver. What else could a girl ask for?

Date of experience: August 2016