“Lovely Jewelry ”

Skye Silver Gift Shop
Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Dunvegan
More attraction details
Owner description: The original jewelry from Skye. Visit our one-of-a-kind gift shop in the dramatic NW of Skye where we have been designing original jewelry for 35 years. We have the largest range of own-design jewelry on the island. Celtic, Scottish and modern designs in silver and gold obtainable nowhere else. Skye Silver - "where memories are made".
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the jewelry and purchased a beautiful necklace. Felt a wee bit ignored due to a customer who was demanding a lot of attention. So not the owners fault....perhaps have more mirrors available? Jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. Will treasure my necklace as a lovely reminder of our trip to Skye.

All reviews
"reminder"
"scotland"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Sometimes when you visit a craft workshop you are disappointed by the quality of the products offered, but that is certainly not the case here - the jewellery is not only stylish but exceptionally well designed and executed. This is one of the best such places I remember visiting and I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank BucksTraveller99
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hand crafted jewellery designed on Skye related themes. Beautiful... A lovely pendant of a dolphin bought :)

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Owners very friendly and have a wonderful array of silver jewellery. You will not be disappointed if you stop at this shop.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Have been a customer of Skye Jewelry for many years now! As my jewelry box can attest to! Always love having a chat with whoever is working there. But my husband knows when we go to Skye, Skye Jewelry is one of the first places I want to go to! I never go there without leaving with at least 2-3 new pieces. They have such beautiful pieces. And they are all designed by the owner, and only sold there in their shop. I believe they have been there for something like 42 years. Classy pieces, very well made, and stifling silver. What else could a girl ask for?