“Looking for a good lunch?”
Review of Jam Jar

Jam Jar
Cuisines: Scottish, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Then look no further. Fantastic atmosphere and great service. The staff work as a fantastic team (which is always great to see).This is a well-run establishment. We had the 'chick pea cake' which was very tasty and filling!
Why not 5/5? The olives (starter) came with the main course.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited Jam Jar with family on Sat 31st March at 8.00pm. We placed our orders and waited a very long time (nearly an hour) for our starters. I had ordered the sourdough toast with extra tomatoes and the toast was cold. When my main course (cod with peas and chorizo) eventually came it included over-cooked peas (seemed like they were frozen peas that were left too long in microwave). I brought this to the attention of the young boy serving. By the time my meal came back my friends were finished theirs. The bill came and everything was on it. I said to the waiter that usually if there is a problem with a meal this would be reflected on the bill. He went and spoke to the Manager and came back having taken £5 off the bill. I didn't want to make anymore fuss but I came away very disappointed with the experience. The Manager did not even pay us the courtesy of speaking to us himself.
There is a lot to learn here about customer service!

3  Thank Elysium2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great family meal out to celebrate a birthday. Our ages are 14-44 and everyone found something incredibly tasty to have from the menu. Attentive staff and gorgeous surroundings with the log burning fire. Great choice for eating out in Stirling

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great venue for family get together, lovely food and lovely staff. Regular customer my favourite place to eat

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was on a weekend trip from Sheffield and visited the jam jar with my family was very impressed with the service and hospitality we were given from the staff. The food was superb and i will definately visit again.