Review Highlights
Perfect spot for a wedding ceremony!

I work for a hotel in Maryville, Luxbury Inn & Suites and a bride had selected our venue for the... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Carol G
Kingston, Tennessee
Unique beautiful venue

We were married at the capitol in October and were very impressed with its beauty, the knowledge of... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2017
S M
Asheville, NC
via mobile

All reviews beautiful venue decor dj cave wedding reception capital ceremony bride video
Reviewed 11 January 2016

As a wedding photographer, I'm always looking for great venues to work with. This place is wonderful! All my brides that have been here have loved it! The area where the bride & bridesmaids get ready has enough room for everyone to relax, touch-up hair & make-up, etc. And the are where the guys get ready is awesome! Pool table, very cool decorations (think the rat pack..). Plus, it's a great area for photos after the wedding. And the wedding ceremonies are held on the stage and works out very nicely with great lighting. I was worried at first because of the dark atmosphere, but it actually adds a fantastic effect to all the photos. Plus, Heath is great to work with too! Very accommodating. And probably my favorite part of a wedding day at the Capitol is the reception. Hands down. There's a spacious dance floor with amazing strobe lights plus a screen that plays the music video to whatever song you're listening to (Whip & Nae Nae anyone?). It adds a whole new level of having fun at a reception! I highly recommed this venue for weddings, parties, etc.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Best wedding venue!!! Debbie and Heath make a great team! They were great with helping us plan and coordinate our wedding. They had helpful suggestions and ideas to help make our wedding unforgettable. We loved that the Capitol theater was a package deal. Debbie took care of the decorating, catering, and cleaning up. Heath was our deejay and did an amazing job with song selection for the reception. There were people of all ages at our wedding and they were all on the dance floor having a good time. He also did a light show for our ceremony that made the songs that we picked seem even more special. Our experience at the Capitol theater is something that we will never forget!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

My high school prom (2013) was located at the Capitol and it was amazing. Our theme was A Gatsby Affair and it was perfect. It made my senior prom amazing!!!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 8 January 2015

We stopped by the Capitol Theatre to get a cup of coffee from the shop attached to the Capitol. What a beautifully renovated theatre!! It would be a fabulous venue to have a wedding reception. Very, very well done!

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank 2travelOhio
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I visited the coffee shop and had an excellent mocha. The theatre is stunning, very upscale and themed. Awesome!

Date of experience: August 2014