“A must visit”
Review of Capitol Theatre

Capitol Theatre
Ranked #8 of 19 things to do in Maryville
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I visited the coffee shop and had an excellent mocha. The theatre is stunning, very upscale and themed. Awesome!

3  Thank Thewanderingwagon
in 9 reviews
"video"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love photographing weddings here....the decor is awesome and the whole building has quirky areas that are perfect for ooh to shoots...check out the man cave...I could shoot all day in there!!! Great staff, always helpful and it has such a cool retro feel...plus it's just 300 feet to my photography studio also in the historic area...a win-win place!!!

5  Thank GenaTTnUsa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Capitol Theatre is located in the heart of downtown Maryville, TN and offers a very cosmopolitan venue in the otherwise historic downtown.This original movie theater has been converted to a lovely art gallery, coffee shop, and very New York-style dinner theatre setting that is very popular for wedding receptions, reunions, and any happy occasion. The owners are the artists-in-residence and offer the wonderful southern hospitality to their clients.

3  Thank toobusyvol
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The Capitol Theatre is absolutely breathtaking . I loved that we were married on a stage so that all your guest can see and hear you clearly. My guest walked in on a red carpet making them feel like celebrities. The staff were exceptional host . Our wedding day was blazing hot and the staff offered us water after we were taking pictures outside. Planning my wedding was a breeze with the coordinator. She helped me with very step from picking my center pieces to making the wedding day schedule. I was able to pick and choose from their selections of center pieces, catering, and music to personalize my wedding. We even had our names on the marquee. We were able to get beautiful pictures inside the theatre and outside in the middle of down town Maryville. My reception was a blast! The DJ played music that everyone loves, even my grandmother was on the dance floor! After the wedding , my guest could not stop talking about how much fun they had.

4  Thank Cassie B