Review Highlights
Perfect spot for a wedding ceremony!

I work for a hotel in Maryville, Luxbury Inn & Suites and a bride had selected our venue for the... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Carol G
Kingston, Tennessee
Unique beautiful venue

We were married at the capitol in October and were very impressed with its beauty, the knowledge of... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2017
S M
Asheville, NC
via mobile

All reviews beautiful venue dj cave reception ceremony capital video
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Is it spectacular to behold. The restoration is superb. I am a former board member of a local charity, and we held several events there. Whether we were eating, dancing, or bidding on auction items, the Capitol delivers! You just have to see how beautiful it is.

3  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have been to several events at the Capitol Theatre in Maryville, TN. The facility is one of a kind! The light system, main theater, baloney theater room and "man-cave" is nothing short of AWESOME! The event coordinator, Debbie is always very professional and efficient! She went above and beyond! Such a delight to work with! All of the guest raved about the catering! If only they had a restaurant :) The DJ kept the party going and no one wanted to leave at the end of the night. I HIGHLY recommend the Capitol!

1  Thank Jessica V
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Very quaint place. If you have the time to go visit, please do so. You won't be disappointed.

Take a walk through downtown Maryville while you're at it. Nice town.

2  Thank Indianbayoulady
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I was there celebrating with a group of special needs adults and it could not have been any better. The decor was awesome and everyone was so nice and helpful.

2  Thank Norma C
Reviewed 28 September 2012

My husband's work place came to the Capitol Theatre for their Christas Party more than once. The first time I walked in there I was amazed that Maryville had such a beautiful, nice place to entertain. The decor is just lovely. It's just a perfect place for parties. The first time we went we had a wonderful buffet then watched a movie. The second time we had a buffet that was equally as good and we had a DJ and danced and did all kinds of funny, good clean fun skits. Just had a ball.
I recommend this place to all types of groups. Don't know if they still have the upstairs theatre screen with a serving area, tables, counter tops, couches or not but I went there another time with my Sunday School class and that area is really nice too. It's just a great place.

2  Thank Nancy M