“Blissful”
other travellers have booked this property
Front door Hallway
Woods
River
Kitchen
New 6 person jacuzzi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
christine...
“Blissful”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Excellent location, beautiful surroundings, spacious modern state of the art interior. Hot tub was the icing on the cake. Can't wait to go back, great value for money everything you would wish for in a luxurious break.

scribble0...
ayrshire
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

What a beautiful house in a perfect location! We have just returned from celebrating my husband and best friends 30th at Hazelbank Cottage. Wow! We have all had THE best time! The house is beautifully decorated and it has everything you could ask for and more. The attention to detail is second to none. The location is perfect and so tranquil, you really feel like you are hidden from the rest of the world. Dawn was absolutely fantastic, very accommodating and nothing seemed to be a hassle. She even drove back to drop off prosecco and chocs which was a thoughtful added extra. I would highly recommend this beautiful property and we will most definitely be back! Thanks for allowing us to make some amazing memories in the most perfect place!

lynnehugh...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect Stay in Dream Home”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Where do I start about this hidden gem..? Spent a couple of nights with my family recently in Hazelbank Cottage and had THE most amazing time. The property is located in such a quiet, idyllic place only an hour and half from Glasgow, yet felt like we were in the wilderness of Scotland. I was so pleasantly surprised at how high-spec the cottage was. I have travelled a lot and stayed in a lot of high-end hotels, and Hazelbank is definitely up there with some of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Beautiful oak decor throughout, with gorge bathrooms / en-suites, Sooo lovely.
The space is amazing too. We are a family of five, and there was so much room between the bedrooms, living room, large dining kitchen etc. My toddler was in her glory running up and down the long entrance hallway - loads of fun.
Then there's the hot tub, located outside on the decking with nothing but the beauty of Scotland surrounding you and no one around for miles. Total bliss! Next time I'll be leaving the kids at home and going just with hubby as the kids loved it more than we did!
The place was spotless too and we got a lovely welcome back from Dawn which was just too kind...who even does that? Extremely thoughtful.
Simply perfect trip in perfect place and we will absolutely be recommending it to everyone and will be back soon!

Chizzlewi...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Brilliant birthday long weekend away with many friends and family!”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Stayed in Hazelbank cottage for 3 nights in december to bring in my 25th birthday and had the best time. The cottage itself was beautiful and immaculate, exactly as described, if not even better! In the lead up to the trip Dawn and Bryan had been great in terms of communication, answering all of my many questions - Dawn then out did herself further by meeting me from Girvan station to show me the way to the cottage, this might not sound that great but she lives in Glasgow and drove up just for that! She also let me and my dad come up slightly earlier than the listed check in time so that i could get the place organised for all my friends coming along. Awaiting us was a couple bottles of fizz and some chocolates too! The bedrooms were all a decent size, with the master bedroom being huge! We used both blow up beds but i would never have known they were blow up beds, both double, super comfy and didn't deflate at all! There was plenty room for everyone and plenty bedrooms and showers so no-one was ever left in need of anything. The kitchen and living room were both lovely and both have doors leading to the decking/hot tub area which was handy. The hot tub itself was amazing! Officially seats 6 but at one point we had 9 in and yes we were all touching skin but hey it was great! Sadly too cloudy to see stars but if it was a clear sky you would be able to see loads! We did sky lanterns and danced into the night - not much around so we could blast our cheesy christmas tunes late into the night. Equally people who wanted an early night could sleep upstairs while stuff was going on downstairs and still get to sleep. There was plenty car parking space so people could come and go for one or both of the nights and there was an ASDA 10-15 minutes drive away so we could get anything we needed easily. At no point throughout the weekend did i feel like i was missing anything or would have added anything. It was the perfect little birthday getaway and i would recommend it to anyone!

Your age range 25-34
Droopy696...
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Perfect property , fantastic location , amazing hosts !!”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My partner and myself , my daughter and her partner stayed for 3 nights to celebrate my partners 60 th birthday .
The property is situated in a quiet rural location with lots of wildlife and a beautiful river flowing through the grounds .
The property is simply amazing !! It is massive , is very well appointed and cleaned and maintained to the highest standard . The host is very friendly and explained various things to us on arrival , there was also a welcome book giving some useful information . There was milk , tea coffee and sugar already stocked up in the fridge on arrival and 2 nice bottles of wine and chocolates !
The rooms are all a good size with nice furniture and linens . Outside the kitchen doors on the decking is a large hot tub , outside seating area and gas BBQ . There is also a laundry room so you can do all your washing and dry off your wet clothing .
The cottage is situated near to Girvan where there is an Asda to stock up on food and drink . We also visited Ayr Stranraer and Kilmarnock .
The property is simply perfect in every way and I can't recommend it enough !! AMAZING !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing