“Outtstanding”
other travellers have booked this property
This is the picture to the rear of the property.  The garden is secure and a gate takes you to beach
Another view from the side of your property. The front of Westview.  Your door is on the right.  The other belongs to the ground floor apartment.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Another view from the side of your property.
The front door with hanging baskets during summer months!
This spectacular living room has large windows offering lovely sea views.  comfortably seats 8.
Views to Firth of Clyde, Isle Of Arran, Ailsa Craig, Lady Isle. Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon!
Enjoy our changeable views!
Lovely spacious well equipped.   If something is lacking please request!
Useful breakfast bar along with large dining table in the other half of this spacious room.
Great view from dining table to Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon.
Have Christmas at Westview with your family.  It is cosy and will be adorned with decorations!
A lovely dining table.  You don't need to cook, try ordering in a lovely take away meal!
Your oak table can seat 10 guests (at a push!)
Sea View bedroom.
Has a super king bed and a single.  Can be converted to 3 single. Please request.
The view from the Sea View bedroom.
This bedroom has an en suite shower room.  I can be set up with a super king bed.
Family bathroom. Heated flooring. Soak in a large  bath (bubbles provided!) and enjoy the sea views!
This is a lovely window at the top of the stair.
Nice wide staircase.
Take your time.  It is good exercise!
Stop and look at the view.  It is always interesting.
This is your view from the kitchen/dining room bay window.  Blue skies hopefully included!
The rear door from the hall leads to this lovely entrance to the spacious garden with a summer house
View of Arran at sunset.
Spectacular views of Ailsa Craig.  The granite for the famous curling stones is sourced from here.
Private enclosed garden.  Very secure for children and doggies!
View from Sea View bedroom.
Stunning sunset views if you are lucky!
This is exactly as it was!
Look at that sky over Ailsa Craig.  One of the many reasons we love staying in the West!
They flew past me one day on the beach!
Pathway to the beach.  The light is always playing tricks!
Yes we do get snow on occasion!
Our sandy beach.
We do occasionally have riviera sunshine. Perhaps a day to enjoy your secluded peaceful garden!!
Winter sunset
Yet another sea view picture.
Troon library always has a lovely garden display.
The little touches I think you may appreciate.
Sea View room with super king bed and single bed.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mrs Marga...
“Outtstanding”
Reviewed 18 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

A beautiful property including all rooms well furnished, equipped and extremely comfortable. Absolutely nothing lacking in the large kitchen or bathrooms to cater for all needs. June is especially welcoming, has attended to each and every homely detail and is extremely helpful. An ideal holiday home right on the beach and overlooking the Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig. An excellent base for touring the West of Scotland.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

20 Oct 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. I strive to make Westview as comfortable and welcoming as possible for my guests. I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay and I will continue to keep my standards as high as possible. I do hope you might return again. Best Wishes, June
ed0cherty
Ontario, Canada
“Troon”
Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Place was Brilliant, amazing house with a great view. Perfect for family or friends traveling together. Close to restaurants that are located in hotels. Very classy nice house. A Brilliant stay. The owner is a very nice and accommodating and makes things easy. 5 stars all the way. Would definitely stay again,

20 Oct 2018
Thank you, I'm very pleased to hear you would like to return! I would love to see you and your family again. You were delightful guests.
It is a lovely home to enjoy with family and friends. We ourselves spent many happy times there with our children when we came to visit our parents who once owned the property.
Matthew E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Better than the pictures!”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our extended family stayed at Westview for a wedding in Troon and even with the incredible weather this place (and June) were possibly the highlight of our entire trip. First and foremost, June is the most careful and responsive homeowner I've ever had the pleasure of renting with, from prompt and informative message responses, to the way the home is decorated and appointed, to the generous treats that awaited us in the kitchen and fridge when we arrived.

We were excited to rent here after looking through the picture gallery and I can honestly say the beautiful pictures don't even do this place justice. It's got so many nooks and crannies, all more interesting and comfortable than the last. Plenty of games and movies on the bookshelves, a kitchen with drawers and cabinets stocked with anything you could need, and a vista view out almost every window.

The garden too is a special place. Bursting with color and perfectly landscaped we spent many hours out here taking advantage of the croquet set and lounge chairs.

We even had our 4 and 1 year olds with us and they both loved it as much as we did! (June put out toys specifically for them, along with a pack-n-play and collapsable playpen.)

All in all, I hope there is some reason for us to find ourselves in Troon in the future so we can spend more time here, truly a wonderful, relaxing, beautiful place to stay.

Your age range 25-34
25 Sep 2018
Dear Matt,
So sorry for the delay in responding but have been out of sorts recently having lost the last of my three dogs. Silly I know but they were so part of my family. I miss the regular walks in all weathers on our lovely beach. Of course I still go but not the same without the 4 legged companions.
It goes without saying I was delighted to meet you all and thrilled you got our exceptional weather to enjoy Troon at its best. Your review makes me feel so happy. All I want is for my guests to feel they are in a lovely home that they can relax and enjoy with their friends or family. Having a room in an hotel is lovely but does not offer the freedom and idependence of a luxurious home and well stocked garden to share with loved ones. I hope you are all well and thank you so very much for such a positive review.
My Best Wishes
June
G2621YBsi...
Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Stunning Property In A Beautiful Location”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

8 of us visited this property for three nights in May 2018 for a golfing trip. What a magnificent home. June met us as we pulled into the car park and showed us round a fantastically appointed property that has obviously been finished with scant regard for money as everything from the bedding/towels, fixtures/fittings etc was top draw.

It literally is on the beach front and a 5-min stroll to the pro-shop at Royal Troon Golf Club.

Having discussed next years golfing trip it's very likely we'll be contacting June and making plans to come back again..

Would thoroughly recommend, you won't be disappointed...

19 Jun 2018
Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Westview and I will be delighted to see you all again next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing