“Fabulous home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
This is the picture to the rear of the property.  The garden is secure and a gate takes you to beach
Another view from the side of your property. The front of Westview.  Your door is on the right.  The other belongs to the ground floor apartment.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Another view from the side of your property.
The front door with hanging baskets during summer months!
This spectacular living room has large windows offering lovely sea views.  comfortably seats 8.
Views to Firth of Clyde, Isle Of Arran, Ailsa Craig, Lady Isle. Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon!
Enjoy our changeable views!
Lovely spacious well equipped.   If something is lacking please request!
Useful breakfast bar along with large dining table in the other half of this spacious room.
Great view from dining table to Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon.
Have Christmas at Westview with your family.  It is cosy and will be adorned with decorations!
A lovely dining table.  You don't need to cook, try ordering in a lovely take away meal!
Your oak table can seat 10 guests (at a push!)
Sea View bedroom.
Has a super king bed and a single.  Can be converted to 3 single. Please request.
The view from the Sea View bedroom.
This bedroom has an en suite shower room.  I can be set up with a super king bed.
Family bathroom. Heated flooring. Soak in a large  bath (bubbles provided!) and enjoy the sea views!
This is a lovely window at the top of the stair.
Nice wide staircase.
Take your time.  It is good exercise!
Stop and look at the view.  It is always interesting.
This is your view from the kitchen/dining room bay window.  Blue skies hopefully included!
The rear door from the hall leads to this lovely entrance to the spacious garden with a summer house
View of Arran at sunset.
Spectacular views of Ailsa Craig.  The granite for the famous curling stones is sourced from here.
Private enclosed garden.  Very secure for children and doggies!
View from Sea View bedroom.
Stunning sunset views if you are lucky!
This is exactly as it was!
Look at that sky over Ailsa Craig.  One of the many reasons we love staying in the West!
They flew past me one day on the beach!
Pathway to the beach.  The light is always playing tricks!
Yes we do get snow on occasion!
Our sandy beach.
We do occasionally have riviera sunshine. Perhaps a day to enjoy your secluded peaceful garden!!
Winter sunset
Yet another sea view picture.
Troon library always has a lovely garden display.
The little touches I think you may appreciate.
Sea View room with super king bed and single bed.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Margaret...
“Fabulous home from home”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Myself and 6 friends recently stayed at Westview for a third time! It is located yards from the beach and very close to the centre of Troon. The house is very comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. It also has a lovely garden where you can sit and listen to the sea. The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with everything you need. Westview is great for a relaxing break no matter what the weather. June, the owner, was very helpful and welcoming. I (we!) would highly recommend it.

27 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am really glad you feel at home at Westview and delighted that not only have you stayed three times but that you are coming to stay again towards the end of the year. That in itself is the very best recommendation I could possibly wish for! I recently entertained my 7 bookclub girls in the entire house and I have to say we had a great girlie get-together. They all had a bedroom each (so no worries about snoring!) Not a great deal of talking about the book, but just the catching up, beach walks, lovely dining and the sundowners all went down very well!
As I have said before, positive reviews like yours makes the hard work all worthwhile. Your custom is very much appreciated. Thank you.
cuffy2016
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have had the pleasure of staying here a few times and it just keeps getting better! The house is beautiful, spotlessly clean with very comfy beds and fresh fluffy towels. The kitchen is fully equipped with anything you would need to cook in house. There are lovely nearby restaurants in Troon too for eating out. The sea views are amazing! You can hire the whole house, upstairs or doonstairs depending on the size of your party. The garden is lovely too and a great location beside the promenade along Troon seafront which is great for walking. June the owner has always added wee touches of her own. Over the visits we have had fresh flowers, champagne, shortbread, chocolates and even home-baked cakes! Very special. We LOVE staying here and there is only one word to describe it - Perfect!

27 Feb 2018
Very many thanks for your lovely comments.

It is always encouraging for me to know that my guests have enjoyed their visit
and quality time with their family - in your case three generations of one along with a special doggie!

It is wonderful having guests wishing to stay during the winter months. Sometimes there is nothing better than being cosied up in a warm home looking out at some amazing winter sky sunsets (often more impressive than in the summer months!) and some wild seas splashing along the promenade!

I am truly pleased that you saw Troon at its “winter best!” I hope you come back again soon!
DHodgetts...
Cleobury Mortimer, United Kingdom
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The location is just gorgeous and the house is so beautiful. Its also extremely well equipped and spacious.
June is extremely friendly and helpful, with fresh flowers, chocolates, wine and some food treats on arrival.
This really is a dream house and I so hope I get the chance to return.

24 Oct 2017
I would be delighted to have you all back again. Thank you for your positive review and for taking such good care of Westview. It was lovely to meet all your family.
chryston...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent all rounder”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great house with super views and in a good location for beach/town walks. Loads of little touches to make this house feel very home from home.

30 Jun 2017
Thank you for your kind review. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your visit. I hope you will perhaps return to Troon another day. Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Westview for your vacation. It is very much appreciated.
Nicola M
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Superb, Homely, Clean, Will return!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We picked this beautiful home when my daughter decided to go 300 miles to get married in Troon. As we did not have an idea what amenities were up there I relied a lot on June and she was amazing! I could tell she wanted the best for my daughters wedding and she didn't even know us! She was so accommodating due to family members stopping for a few nights and wanted to make sure it was all in order for us. The house is beautiful with magical views and fabulous sunsets. The home was comfortable and there was enough to do for all ages.
A big thank you June and Bernadette for the special touches when we arrived. It was a home from home for us all
We will be back and this time to relax and enjoy the beach and town

7 Jun 2017
Your daughter has good taste! Troon is a very special place nestling on the Bonnie Ayrshire coastline! I was delighted that the weather was kind to you and that you had a lovely week in preparation for the big day. I was thrilled to see your lovely photos and you all looked so happy. Special times for you all. It would be lovely to see you again and very many thanks for your lovely review. Every happiness to the newly weds who should be returning soon from a fantastic honeymoon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing