All reviews one night washing machine friendly hosts warm welcome fresh fruit breakfast was delicious self cater beyond the call of duty short drive trout scrambled eggs with smoked salmon first class comfortable stay fully equipped kitchen outer hebrides an evening meal b b's
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had the pleasure of staying here whilst on the NC500 route. We had a very new, contemporary room which was beautifully furnished and boasted a lovely bathroom. As other reviews have said, the hosts are lovely people and make a real effort to make this place so welcoming. Breakfast was great, lots of homemade goodies.We only stayed one night so had no time to take in all the delights a stay at Braemore has to offer but will definitely stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This has to be one of the best B & B's I have stayed in!. The hosts (Lisa & Chester) were so friendly and helpful, from the minute I had arrived after a long drive. The room had a fantastic bathroom (very new), with lovely smelling toiletries (which I now need to source!) and even midgey spray. Coffee pod machine too (my favourite machines!) with a chocolate treat each day. Bottle of water too which was welcomed. All touches which made the stay that little but more special,especially after a 9 hour day on the hills. There were eggs from the chickens, home made yoghurt (amazing) and home made whisky marmalade (yum!). Cooked breakfast done very well and presented nicely. The skills that have been applied in renovating are impressive (would dream of having a kitchen like theirs) and I know there are plans on the property, which will just enhance the stay. I was on my own and was a bit nervous abut where I was going to stay, but I was made to feel so relaxed and enjoyed my chats with the hosts. I was in room 2 which was a twin room. I believe there are apartments available as well. I will only stay at Braemore when I next venture up that direction again. What more do I need to see, stay here if you get a chance and chat to the hosts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Blue2505
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stayed for one night when cycling the NC500. Arrived soaking wet. There is a great bike shed to store bikes. Self contained appartments are fantastic and one with a log burner was SO welcomed after our wet day cycling! We also had the opportunity to wash and dry our kit.
Very comfortable with everything you could wish for.
Lisa and Chester were fantastic and we had arranged an evening meal. We were treated to a South African stew which was eaten in their amazing kitchen. We almost felt part of the family. Nothing was too much effort for them.
We also had a fabulous breakfast before setting off the following morning.
I wish Lisa and Chester well with Braemore and their ideas for their guests. I would thoroughly recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

One of our best B&B in The Highlands. A warm family, with a fantastic farm, animals... the morning breakfast was spectacular and with a big variety of food to choose. Linda and Chester were really nice with us. Rooms are fantastic... what can I say?? If I ever have the chance to go back to Ullapool, Braemore Square would be again our B&B!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marta U
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Chester, Lisa and Adam are great host. They provided us with everything we needed. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. We recommend the scrambled egg with smoked salmon.
The place beautifully situated on a small river. They have a small herd of curious and friendly Highlanders. Ullapool is just an easy 10 minute drive away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple