“Beautiful Escape!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning view of Lower Foyers from the gorge.
Monument walk by Loch Ness ... starts from the door. Foyers Bay walk with lovely views of Loch Ness.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning view of Lower Foyers from the gorge.
Monument walk by Loch Ness ... starts from the door.
Foyers Bay walk with lovely views of Loch Ness.
Local river walk to Whitebridge and possible pub lunch! Approx 4 miles.
Foyers bay - photo taken from a kayak - early morning mirror finish Loch,
Historical print of the Famous Falls of Foyers.
Inverfarigaig with autumn colour.  Dun Dearduil hill, more than worth a climb.
River Foyers flowing out of the gorge.  Cottage is up amongst trees to rhs of stone bridge.
View of Lower Foyers from the walk down the gorge through trees.
Inversion over the Loch. Fabulous walk from the cottage up to the craggy rocks.
Loch Ness
Loch Tarff
Autumn colour from the garden.
Wood burning stove.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rainham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Escape!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I spent a week here at the end of Feb-17.
It was perfect, exactly what we were hoping for, albeit a little difficult to find down the country lanes at first!
Harry and Debbie were wonderfully helpful whenever we needed but left us to our own devices for the majority of the time.
The cottage itself had everything we needed for the week and more, it was a fine size for just the two of us. The log fire was lovely on the cold nights and made it feel very homely and cosy.
It takes less that five minutes to walk down to Loch Ness and you only had to walk to the end of the private garden to see and hear the rushing water of the River Foyer.
This is a very rural location so if you want nightlife look again but if you're after a peaceful, quiet break surrounded by glorious views and are willing to drive about then this is the cottage for you.
A brilliant find and would definitely recommend and hope to return one day!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Wee Stay”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Excellent cottage, perfect size and came complete with anything you could need for a comfortable stay. Owners were lovely and easy to talk to. No complaints. A fantastic trip.

Devokees
Ocean View, Delaware
“A beautiful cottage in Foyers”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

A wonderful little cottage in the heart of lower Foyers. Easy to find, and in walking distance of pubs and various little stores. The Wee cottage is amazing!

The cottage was fully equipped with everything you would need Refrigerator, stove, heater, shower, and a wonderful extensive and collection of DVD's incase you are stuck in on a rainy day. A wonderful sleeping quarters with a very comfortable bed for two. Deb and Gary were amazing host and took very good care of me through out my stay giving me tips on places to eat, and helping me adjust to certain laws. They are the kindest people, and I appreciated their hospitality and generosity. Some of my favorite moments for me were the times when Gary and I would just sit and talk about anything and everything. A very insightful man and a blast to talk to. Deb is very knowledgable on films, an industry I work in. They really took an interest in me and my interests. I really appreciated that.

Debbie and Gary were kind enough to let me use their bike and Kayak. The cottage is right on the river foyers and is literally a five minute walk to the infamous Loch Ness. The place is beautiful and I was constantly pinching myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

If you have a dog, the wee cottage is perfect for them. You have your own gated garden, and if your dog plays well with others Gary and Deb have a dog by the name of Finney and he is a complete pleasure to be around!

This is a beautiful place, run by some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I recommend anyone to stay here... whether you are on a solo retreat, or on a romantic getaway.

Thank you Gary and Deb for the hospitality, and helping an American enjoy his first time in the UK.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Alexandra...
“cute, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Small and sweet cottage, ideal for a couple and our dog. Very clean, functional and comfortable, nice wood burning stove, garden and backdrop. Slightly in the shade, it was absolutely fine for visiting in October, it may be more of a shame if visiting in summer, but the surrounding area is lovely. We received a very nice welcome.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing