USD 161
USD 160
USD 66
USD 60
USD 69
Sleep Inn & Suites(Manchester)
USD 103
SleepInn
EconoLodge
Quality Inn(Manchester)
USD 81
USD 77
Motel 6 Manchester(Manchester)
USD 60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t recommend this hotel for my dog. The first room had dirty sheets then second room had urine all over the toilet seat. I won’t ever stay there again. The carpet was nasty.... the chairs needed burnt and the bed where small. No coffee pot or hair dryer. Didn’t look like it had been cleaned right in a very long time. The bedding had burn holes all three it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Traveling to escape hurricane Irma and now I understand why they were the only motel with rooms available. Nasty rooms and we were charged double their rate. I was told that it was because of Florida the price was higher.

Room Tip: Find another motel.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank peaceofmind4bc
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Because it was late and I was exhausted, I didn't really check things over very well. I did check for bed bugs and then went to bed. When I got up and saw what I paid to stay in in the daylight, I was less than pleased. I'm not sure if the sheets were clean, but the sink wasn't, and I don't think the bath tub had ever been cleaned. I could scrape soap scumboff with my nail. needless to say, I did not take a shower! I could see daylight all around the door which accounts for the roach I killed in the bathroom. Unless you are critically low on cash, I wouldn't stop here.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank thibadop_10
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Because other hotels were full, we reluctantly went to Scottish Inns. Although the price was cheap, when we entered our room, we found out why. The air conditioner had not been on and it was hotter inside, than outside. We went to get ice....NO ICE!! The manager was reluctant to give us our money back. He sent his wife to Walmart to get us ice and told us to be patient concerning the heat. Hair clog in the tub , few towels. It said continental breakfast, but all their was were mini packaged donuts and mini muffins, with a sign that said "Do not take food out of dining area"! We took our coffee and headed down the road .

Room Tip: I doubt there is a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank galleygirl2015
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff was nice at check in, after that it was all down hill. The parking lot lights are very bright, so it feels safe, but the curtains don't keep the light out. Very old looking, rooms and furniture are in desperate need of an update. Floor feels like it sinks as you walk on it. Gross stains on reclining chair and the fabric on the desk chair was rotting away. Shower curtain was nasty, bath tub old and stained, and toilet lid was cracked. No sign of bed bugs. Linens appeared clean, but had several burn holes in them. Was looking for a cheap room for the night, will spend more money next time. Won't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family