This hotel has a very scottish feel, decorated with lots of tartan, our room was good a little old though with a musty smell in one spot and saggy floor but that aside i enjoyed our stay. Bar area was really great with comfortable reclining chairs and the staff were extremely helpful and hospitable, food was also great also. All in all i loved this place was a great experience for us as it was our first trip to Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit, Scotland