Open today: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great Beginners ski lesson

Yesterday I went for a level 1 ski lesson taken by Dylan. I was quite apprehensive about going and... read more

Reviewed today
Laura H
Great Snowboarding Lessons

Up to now I have had 3 separate snowboarding lessons with the guys from Snow Factor (Bernie, Beinn... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JackRSV
via mobile

3,690 results
All reviews fast track alan robinson main slope great instructor great fun looking forward my son ski lessons taster session big slope private lesson big thanks explained everything ice climbing can't wait to go back group lesson end of the day
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Tim for making my kids after school club so much fun! My kids have went to after school club (it’s on a Tues & Thurs 5pm-6:30pm) loads of times and they told me Tim was the most fun & now their favourite instructor, so thank you so much!! From Campbell (9) & Ruby (7)

1  Thank Suzanne L
Kat_Dickson, marketing at Snow Factor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're so glad to hear how much Campbell and Ruby have been enjoying after school club. We'll make sure to pass on a special thanks to Tim and we look for we to welcoming you back soon.

All the best, The Snow Factor Team

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Loved every bit of the lessons with Fern was only 3 people to teach so a lot of slope time and easier to do one on one. Definitely going to return to master them thoroughly enjoyed the lessons and bring on the next stages thank you again.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank GRussellSTB
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Husband, teenage son and I had a great first ever snowboarding lesson with Alan Robinson. Absolute beginners, no skiing or snowboarding experience at all. The team were really good at helping us get kitted up and showing us what we needed to do / how to lace boots etc.
Alan himself was an total star. Lovely chilled out approach and very encouraging, really good at giving individual hints and tips but also whole group feedback. Managed to find a lovely balance between instructing and letting us go at our own pace and progressed the lesson really well to meet the needs of everyone.
Husband has always been totally anti skiing/ snowboarding holiday and by the end of this actually said if we had more lessons he would go....THANK YOU ALAN.....mountains here we come (after a few more lessons of course !)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just a small review saying how good the coaches were that I had. There names were Scott and Malcom. They both pushed me on and made me feel welcome thank you all at snow zone 10/10

Ewan Jackson

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Alan Robinson is a great instructor, very constructive words, very helpful! Hope I get him again! Really enjoyed my second snow boarding lesson.