All reviews chicken stuffed with haggis the sticky toffee pudding sirloin steak lovely meal first class perth wee courses
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews but having read the last review on The Famous Bein Inn, I have to strongly disagree 3 of my business colleagues visited on Wednesday 4th November we all had starters and main courses the food arrived promptly and was steaming hot, I had the steak and it was among the best I’ve ever had, the staff were polite and courteous and the inn was buzzing with happy customers. The owner visited every table whilst we were in asking them was everything alright and taking time to ask them how their day went,I would certainly return again.

Regards
Don Darby

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank David C
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Arrived for a meal with my work partners to have a regular visit to this place and certainly will not be back food was appauling, cold, undercooked. reception staff were rude and not interested. I would recommend a pass to anyone passing by this place!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank jeneattebeatty
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had not been here since the management changed. An early dinner on Sunday allowed us to sample the Sunday Roasts. The beef and pork were excellent, the portions generous. The vegetable were well cooked. However, the Yorkshire pudding and he roast potatoes may have been kept warm for a little while rather than reasonably freshly made. It's probably difficult to judge these things when a restaurant stays open through from lunch to dinner. I will certainly go there again but perhaps at a more conventional time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank matalaman
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with mum and had chicken goujons and chips. The chips were full of grease and batter greasy too. When we complained we were told they would get us fresh chips, they were just as bad. When they asked us again if they were ok we said no. The waitress then proceeded to ask the next table beside us if their chips were ok. Thought this was highly unprofessional behaviour. We then got the bill and they still charged us for everything which I couldn't believe. Will never go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Stayed there for a weekend. Hotel rooms comfortable, clean and comfortable. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. All the staff were very friendly polite and attentive. Next time I am in the area I will try to stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: September 2018
Stay775284, Tenant at The Famous Bein Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words, as we only took over on the 1st September we strive to make improvements all the time

Dave Craven