All reviews business park cookies the grill steak executive room rose petals eggs benedict cooked to perfection friday night public areas modern hotel business trip fantastic hotel high standard comfy bed reception staff lovely touch
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Dakota Eurocentral for a birthday celebration and had a lovely time. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the hotel was spotless. The rooms are very nicely decorated, spacious and great amenities provided (bathrobes/slippers/sky TV/excellent shower). The bed itself was very comfortable and we had a great sleep. Breakfast was particularly good both in terms of service and quality of the meal. It was our first time staying and we will definitely be back, highly recommend a stay here especially on the celebration package with rose petals on the bed and some beautiful chocolates.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig W, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christopher R,

It truly was our delight and pleasure to have you with us for your Birthday celebration and I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay. We are humbled by your lovely comments and it is amazing to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable first time stay with us and hopefully there will be many more to come. I want to thank for leaving such a great review and without doubt, I will certainly pass on your kind review for our team to read, as I know they will love to read it.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

If you want a relaxing break, stay at Dakota, nothing is too much for the staff and down to the towels you will experience pure comfort! The hand made cookies were delicious and bottled water much appreciated.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sus C,

I just had to take the time to say a huge thank you for the ever so kind review that you left on our Trip Advisor. To say we are humbled would be an understatement and it truly was our pleasure to have you with us. I am just delighted that you had such an amazing time with us and I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to our team, who I know will echo their sincere gratitude. We just hope we will have the joy of welcoming you back in the near future for another relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

As always when we stay at a Dakota hotel, we are warmly welcomed and staff can never do enough to help. The only issue i have is i take my guide dog with me, and this is a dog friendly hotel, can take small dog for a charge, is that there are no bins for dog poo. When we visit the South Quernsferry one there is a Tesco uo from it so we use that bin, but was nowhere at the Eurocenteal one. We had to take away with us in car and find bin later to dispose of. Other tham that we had a fab night.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig W, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear xloz68x,

I am delighted that you had another wonderful experience with us and it truly was our pleasure to welcome you and your dog back. We always receive great feedback on how it is great that we are dog friendly and that our guests can enjoy a relaxing night away with their companions. That said, we at Eurocentral, do not charge extra to bring them along and we do have a dedicated dog bin, so please accept my sincere apologies that you felt you had to take the poo with you.

We love that you had another fabulous stay with us and I do hope we will have the joy of welcoming you back in the near future. If you do, then please do ask our Reception team and they will be happy to point out the dog bin for you.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently attended for a romantic night away. What a lovely night away. The reception area is very dark, mysterious and sexy- I like it! The staff were lovely and very friendly. The rooms were fairly spacious, much use of glass and mirrors. Beds were comfy, sky TV available, good shower (sadly no bath). My boyfriend arranged with the hotel for petals & chocolates which the hotel did. Very impressed, affordable- lots of parking. Also lovely to sit in the bar area at night time. Lots of different little areas to enjoy drinks!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig W, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Naburke95,

It certainly sounds like you both had an amazing time and it truly was lovely having you with us. I would personally agree with you; the hotel is very sexy and is a wonderful place to unwind, relax and enjoy a few cocktails in the romantic ambience. I want to thank you for leaving your review, as it is always humbling to receive such great feedback and know that our guests leave having had a memorable and enjoyable experience with us. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near for another romantic night away together.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel at best however this stay was a very last minute stay & the staff went all out to make my stay very comfortable.

I had just flown into Glasgow airport on s delayed flight from Australia & could not bear to drive the 90 miles home after 36 hours of travelling so I popped in to my favourite hotel for a one night stay which ended up being a two night stay. Staff couldn’t be more helpful in ensuring my stay was comfortable and relaxing. Thank you so much for helping a lady in distress.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Kirst0710,

It was our sincere pleasure and joy to welcome you back and to look after you during your time with us. I can fully empathise on how tired you must have felt after your 36 hours of travelling, but what better place to recharge, than at Dakota. I want to thank you for taking time to leave your review and I am just thrilled that you had another enjoyable stay with us and I do hope we will have the delight of welcoming you back in the near future.

Craig Wallace.