“brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Lilybank

Comfortable lounge with dining area, tv and dvd.
Spacious twin bedroom. Double bedroom.
Check Availability
Luxury Shower Room
Short walk to beach.
Coastal footpath.
Sunset over Fairlie
Bay Street Fairlie.   Convenient for local Village Inn.
Fairlie Bay with boats moored.
Well appointed bedrooms.
Bright and comfortable lounge.
Well appointed kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bolton, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

i booked lilybank because it was a 3 adult stay me myself and father,and needed 2 bedroom,we arrived on feb 29th for 3 nights and was able to access before 3pm which was brill.the apartment was spotless,a very nice feel to place,it had everything you needed and was very very impressed,my dad and brother was also very happy,great location 9 minute bus ride to largs or £5.80 in tax which was cheap.could not fault the place and made it a great choice,brother booking for him and wife shortly.
def book again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Mar 2016
Thank for your kind words. Lilybank is in a great location. Thanks for leaving the place so tidy. Thanks again for choosing Lilybank.

Regards

Janette
Pauline C
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 16 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Beautiful, modern, fresh, spotless, spacious apartment in a beautiful location. Stayed here for a few days with my partner and our 5 and 7 year old. Rooms are a good size with plenty storage for clothing, although we were only here for 3 nights but there would be plenty space if here for longer stay. Plenty luxury towels provided also. The little extras like the DVDs, game, magazines are a nice touch. Has all the essentials ie, iron and board.
The owner is very friendly and willing to help if you need it, I will be recommending this apartment to all the family as we have family in west Kilbride so this is ideal for all of us

17 Feb 2016
Thanks for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You managed to get the best two days weather this year and the views to snow clad Arran and North to Argyll were exceptional. i hope the kids enjoyed the shore. Thanks again for choosing Lilybank and would love to see you return.
Regards
Janette
Alana B
“Fabulous, highly recommend. ”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My sister and I stay here for 10 days over Christmas. The owner is lovely and very easily contactable - she even picked us up off the train! The apartment is beautifully furnished and the owner was kind enough to put up Christmas decorations as well. It is situated in the middle of Fairle and very close to the water and the pub next door does great meals.

Highly recommend and we will be back!

15 Jan 2016
Thank you for your kind words and the card and chocolates I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay You will be back in Australia enjoying the sunshine..........lucky you! The Village Inn is a good place to eat The staff are friendly and attentive

Thanks again for choosing Lilybank
SaraLoves...
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here at the weekend with my sister and two nephews. It was really nice,clean and welcoming. It's the little things that matter most, for example the owner even had a folder containing everything you would need to having a fantastic trip, such as taxi details, bus timetables, restaurants details, takeaway menus and numbers, leaflets of places to visit, ferry times and prices etc.
Also in the double room they even had a little tray to put all your makeup on. They had plenty of the softest towels to use, plenty of toilet roll, soap - all things you would expect to have to provide yourself and at only £50 a night including free wifi, it's a real steal! The apartment also has a twin bed room, cosy living room, good decent sized kitchen and a beautiful bathroom.
It's situated right across the road from the sea and it's so quiet and peaceful.
There is also a restaurant and bar next door and plenty of bakeries and cafe's near by that are open late.
I definitely want to come back here again!
If you like my review, please give me a helpful vote thanks so much :)

27 Nov 2015
Thanks for your review. Lilybank is my first venture in the holiday letting business and I have tried to make the flat look like I would want for a peaceful and pleasant retreat. Fairlie is a lovely village and people are friendly and helpful. Thanks again for choosing to stay at Lilybank.
Xxredhead...
“A real luxury”
Reviewed 24 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I've just arrived home from a wonderful few days away with my sister and special needs twin boys.The apartment was immaculate and well stocked very peaceful and I felt unrushed and comfortable.The owner is very pleasant with great taste to detail towels are plentiful and smell beautiful the beds are luxury in lining and comfort.The attention to even the smallest detail is well supplied in other reviews and are all correct.I am rebooking for in December as it is just such a pleasure to stay in I might even visit the village inn again next door as the meals as so nice and staff so lovely and patient especially with my children having special needs..im now counting down the days until I return xx

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Nov 2015
Thank you for your kind comments. This is my first venture in to holiday letting and I felt the flat should reflect my own home. I am so glad you and your boys enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for choosing Lilybank.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing