All reviewslamlash bayholy islandfamily suitelovely hotelfront facingsea bassfour poster bedcosy bardinner menushower roomtop floorhotel barlarge roombooked this hotelfood was lovelylovely viewchecking out
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Will definetly return to this hotel. Everything was just perfect, Location, staff & food we could not fault any of it. They also have a bar that has a lovely outlook where you can sit back relax and watch the world go by. Easy to get to from ferry by bus, car or bike.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ann W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Lamlash and the holiday started on a high with beautiful weather. The reception was busy on arrival but that’s to be expected when the ferry has just arrived in Brodick. We were shown to the family apartment, 3 adults and two dogs in tow. The space was fantastic, a twin bedroom, open plan living room/kitchen and a double bedroom that had internal access to the shower room.
The place was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. The shower was really powerful which was great after an 8 mile trek along the coast. We ordered takeaway pizza from the hotel restaurant one night and ate in the bar another night, all the food was fantastic. Our dogs were welcome in the bar while we had breakfast and meals/drinks which is so convenient.
This hotel is a little gem and we will definitely be returning!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rhona1979
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I have just spent a few days at this hotel. I cannot praise it enough. The staff were, without exception, warm, welcoming and friendly. The hotel itself is clean, very comfortable and warm. The food for was very good and reasonably priced. The bar is first class with a wide selection of drinks and a log fire and great seating.
The highlight is the hotel's position overlooking Lamlash Bay and the Holy Isle.
We had room one, probably the best room in the hotel, a spacious room the looked over the bay and also had a balcony with 2 chairs and a table. When we return to Arran we will defenately be staying there.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Excellent from start to finish. Great location, fantastic food, lovely atmosphere. Second time staying here in Room 1. Worth the extra cost of this room to wake up to spectacular view. Nice bar with friendly staff and locals.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for an overnight; when we arrived management wasn’t the most welcoming showed us our room and that was it. During our stay the shower wasn’t working properly the temperature going between hot and cold to extremes levels meaning we were unable to get a shower. I let the owner know of this they went to check they came back and told me I’d left it on hot, I had not. They then told me the shower was fine which was not my experience. Wouldn’t recommend a stay here management did nothing but anger me during my trip away!