“Bit disappointing ”
Review of Deep Sea World

Deep Sea World
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Sea World is located underneath the iconic Forth Rail Bridge, in the quaint village of North Queensferry. Deep Sea World is one of the premier attractions in Scotland, offering fun for the whole family, no matter what their age. Come along and see our spectacular underwater tunnel and come face to face with one of Europe's largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks and even dive with them...If you're feeling brave enough!
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Having for years seen the signposts we finally got to Deep Sea World. Sadly it didn’t live up to what I was expecting/hoping for. I found many of the static tanks a bit boring - maybe layout maybe fish numbers. The moving walkway was quite good though I’ve been to others that I thought better. The outside pool with the seals although clean did strike me as a bit on the small side for them. All that said kids with families seemed to be having a great time . Cafe and toilets clean and ok .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)
All reviews
"bearded dragon"
in 24 reviews
"marine life"
in 20 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
in 16 reviews
in 114 reviews
in 26 reviews
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Just back home from deep sea world. With our grandaughter. Although it was great to see the fish. What happened to the pool where you could touch things. We thought we would have lunch here. The chips were cold and when I asked for hot ones the look I got. I also got a wrap that was supposed to have chicken on it I think they just showed the wrap the chicken. Hubby had ciabatta with chicken and chorizo it was dry and horrible. Barely any choice no burger or that like it says when you first come in. The menu really needs sorted

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Although this was my first visit here I was quite amazed with what we seen in entry lots of different species of frogs and fish, which was great to see and interesting the tunnel area is amazing great to see.
although this was really nice to look at with thinking back I think it needs a lot more thought certain tanks where vastly over stocked and small especially the turtle the viewing/holding tank is terrible small and cramped it was obviously depressed it never moved in the time I watched similar could be said about the seal area small cramped and very dirty

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had a brilliant day out at deep sea world today,kids loved it and so did the adults. Colin the maintenance man is great walked us all around and spoke about things and left us too it. Will defenailty be back

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Nearly £50 for a 4 year old and two adults to visit here. Way overpriced for what it is.

I remember coming here about 10 years ago and thinking the same regarding the price. Yet it was exactly the same, modernization so what do they spend the money on.

It was busy when we were here so they are obviously making a good bit of money.

Really you can go round the whole thing in about 15 mins. So it is worth going to the talks and the seal show this will help you spend around 2 hours there, but honestly can’t see how a whole day can be spent here. When I’m spending that kind of money that is what I expect.

The staff were friendly and very informative which was a saving grace but they are being badly let down by the other facilities.

1  Thank Saw2009