“Absolutely Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Uniquely hand crafted cedar cabin with concrete driveway for cars and motorcycles.
Cozy and plush king size bed Romantic and comfortable king size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy and plush king size bed
Romantic and comfortable king size bed
Full kitchen
Kitchen and eat in bar
Cozy and comfortable living room
Living room with 46' flat screen TV/DVR
Lynchburg game room
Lynchburg game room for watching TV
Things to do!
Fireplace
Outside Fireplace with a beautiful view
The noisy neighbors across the road
Sunset from the front deck
Friends at Jack Daniels Distillery
Moore County Courthouse on a snowy January Day
Jack Daniel Barrel Tree lighting-Dec. 2013
Jack Daniel Barrel Tree
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fayetteville, Tennessee
“Absolutely Awesome”
Reviewed 12 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This was by far the best host we have ever rented from! They made it feel like home away from home. The smallest of details were so well thought out!

At first I didn't like the idea of an outside fireplace but it was one of the highlights of the stay. The cozy living room looked small online but it was perfect for four old friend to sit around and talk.

Very conviently located near Jack Daniels and Lynchburg. We can't wait to go back!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
16 Feb 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am happy that we exceeded your expections. It's always great to gather with old friends and I am glad you chose the Cedar Cabin as your place. I do hope you can return again!
PrincessM...
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

There are no words to explain the beautiful experience I had with the cabin and the owner Fran. The cabin is beautiful! It's also a lot bigger than it looks. Fran provided us with lots of information about the area amd also offers surprises in the cabins that only adds to the warm welcoming feeling I had working with her. She also pays close attention to detail! I came to the cabin with family to celebrate my 30th bday and everyone agreed that it was Simply Amazing... needs a 10 star rating! Thanks Fran and for all future visitors this place is unforgettable!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Feb 2015
Thank you so much for the great review. I continue to have a lot of "first", so you were the first person to celebrate their 30th birthday at the Cedar Cabin. You're group picture was so fun and I am glad the weather was nice for you ladies to explore our area. I hope you can come again and thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Deb B
Statesville, North Carolina
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

So very thankful we found this little "Cedar Cabin" in the woods. Convenient to downtown Lynchburg and oh so, comfy and cozy; we didn't want to leave. Fran and Ron made our stay enjoyable from the moment we spoke on the phone. We felt like long time friends. Peaceful and quiet with the most comfortable beds and furnishings. Enjoyed the stone fireplace on the deck; did not eat the S'more; however tempting they may have been! Hospitality was phenomenal, we recommend to everyone!!!! We can't wait to come back for an extended visits.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds!!!
Liked least: It was all good...so nothing we did not like!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Feb 2015
Thanks for the great review! I am so glad that your stay was enjoyable and that you would like to visit us again. Lynchburg is the greatest "little" town with a lot to offer and we think the cabin is the icing on the cake. I hope to meet you the next time you are here.
Holly F
“The most romantic proposal ”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

| The cabin was absolutley beautiful. It made us feel at home the second we walked through the door. The details were intricate and the decor was amazing! The personalized touches were perfect. The exquisite outdoor fireplace and wrap around porch made for the perfect setting of the most perfect proposal!! I would recommend the Cedar Cabin to all of my friends, family and to people I don't even know. We will visit again !!!!! If in the area stop and stay here, it truly was a relaxing wonderful experience.

31 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your great review. I am excited for your engagement and the fact that he chose the Cedar Cabin to pop the question! I look forward to your return visit and thank you for sharing your special time with all of us.
kmcmahan1...
“Wonderful, relaxing country getaway.”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our long weekend at the Cedar Cabin in Lynchburg, Tennessee! The cabin was beautiful, and Fran had thought of lots of little details to make our trip a little more special. We especially enjoyed bundling up in front of the outdoor fireplace and cooking meals together in the full kitchen. The location is great for distillery tours and great hikes. We can't wait to go again with friends!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
26 Jan 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed the cabin and glad to know the kitchen is well equipped for meals. Thanks for the great review and I will look forward to your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing