“Brunch”
Review of 1B Westport Cupar

1B Westport Cupar
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Cupar
Description: Multi award winning Cafe - Bistro serving homemade fresh and seasonal food. Family owned and family friendly
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Visited here today for a much needed feed, the day after a party. We got the all day breakfast and it was very good. Great selection on the plate, good serving of tasty toast and it was all cooked perfectly. The young waitress was very friendly too. Just a pity we were so full we couldn’t sample one of the fantastic looking cakes on display. Will be going back soon to do just that

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Been meaning to give this place a try for a while, so popped in one morning recently with my wife. We both opted for the cooked breakfast. I'm not a fan of haggis or black pudding but the waitress was happy to swap these for other items. Our food came quickly and the breakfast was well cooked and not at all greasy, which can often be the case with 'fry ups'.

Good food and service and reasonably priced. Will be back soon to try their lunch menu.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Called in and we were starving having had no breakfast. I had a burger with all the trimmings and my husband had the above mentioned sandwich. Both were excellent. I only wish I had room for tiramisu, my favourite. Good prices too.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I was waiting for my car to be serviced on a damp rainy day so I spotted the cafe and nipped in.
It was a great decision as the cafe is warm and welcoming. Lovely staff and you can also see into the clean kitchen. The breakfast menu and the all day pancake menu has so many great items on it and reasonably priced.
As it was 11.00 I settled for a Lorne sausage and black pudding roll and a latte. Both were extremely good and filling. The other breakfasts and cakes going out from the kitchen looked great.
At 11:30 the lunch menus were placed on the tables and again I will be back to sample these. A varied menu.
I see they have won awards for 2016 and 2017 and by what I saw and tasted today then it's well deserved.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I've visited this little cafe on two occasions and both times I've enjoyed the experience. The staff work quickly and politely especially the dark haired lady who was working this Saturday morning alone when we arrived about 9:30am. She worked quickly ensuring that everyone ordered and received fantastic coffee without delay. The breakfast selection is great for a small cafe and we enjoyed filled rolls and the full breakfast. I'm delighted to say that the food items did not feel greasy or excessively oily which in itself is a skill. We also took a selection of cakes and scones home and enjoyed these all, especially the fruit scones which were very fresh.
Thankyou Westport cafe