“Tasty Lunch”

Thai Teak
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Cupar
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Although referred to as a cafe on their website, they prepare full meals, both european and authentic thai. I hope you can list it as it is serves superb food.
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My wife and I now regularly go here for a bite of lunch. The quality of food is excellent and prices are reasonable. Often have unusual but delicious specials on - so check them out

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Best scones in the area accompanied by butter and home made raspberry jam. Thai Teak scones are excellent. Yesterday I had a slice of their homemade Pimms Cake. So moist and delicious taste. Coffee always good.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

En route back to St Andrews from Dundee, a little light lunch was requested even though it needed a small detour.

Excellent value [small] soup [really tasty, thick minestrone] & toastie.

As it was bright & sunny, we sat on veranda, where the local small insects thought we were lunch ! Given dry hot summer, not surprising nor off-putting.

As said above, just right

1  Thank Les M
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Meet with friends for a cuppa and a blueberry scone. Delicious. I have also had lunch here and always enjoyed our visits and food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for Father’s Day while the food is superb it does not make up for the terrible customer services my dad asked for fat to be trimmed off bacon if possible rather rude waitress went into kitchen to see what she can do and out came another lady who said basically you have bacon or you don’t to him ,won’t be back which is sad as it’s a beautiful location and food as I said is lovely but we went for a relaxing family breakfast and it’s anything but !

5  Thank Rachel13811