All reviews swimming pool beautiful setting large group hot tub apartment eland accommodation venue scotland bedroom lodge walks lounge luxury
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We went for a hen party weekend and it we could not have chosen a better place to go! With a mix of ages we all had the best time! with a jacuzzi and swimming pool massive living areas and beautiful bedrooms and views it could not have been more ideal with what we were looking for . Guy was so hospitable and always went out his way to ensure we had everything we needed. Thanks to guy and pitcairlie house for holding the most memorable weekend ! We will be back for a henaverisary !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GuyJeynesEllis, Owner at Pitcairlie House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Looking forward to the Henaversary! Kind regards Guy

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We booked 3 apartments for my daughters hen weekend at the beginning of March but the Beast from the East arrived & we couldn’t get there so the lovely owner agreed to let us reorganise for 2 weeks later.
Guy welcomed us on arrival & showed us around the apartments & swimming pool area, which we put to good use on the Saturday along with the sauna, he then left us to enjoy our stay.
My daughter & her friends absolutely loved the place, it was nice & warm the whole time we were there, we didn’t even need to use the log burners even though we woke on the Saturday to a dusting of snow outside, it just mage the property look even more stunning.
The apartments very well equipped & spacious, the kitchens had everything you could need & the beds were very comfortable.
I will definitely be recommending this to all my friends & family & hope to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Linda, I'm sorry I missed this one, but glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Pitcairlie House soon! Kind regards Guy

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I am just back from a stay with 23 friends to celebrate my 30th birthday, and it did not disappoint.
The location is peaceful and rural but easy to get to. I was lucky enough to visit with 3 inches of snow still laying on the ground which made the setting even more picturesque and beautiful! You are able to walk many different routes around the grounds which myself and my friends all did over the course of the weekend.
The set up of the apartments was absolutely fantastic and are all accessed off of a central lobby area. All my guests were delighted with the space and quality of accommodation on offer across all the apartments and lodge.
The main entertaining space within Eland lodge made a great central meeting point and partying spot for the weekend and was the perfect size for my group.
Guests are able to come and go as they please but still have the opportunity for quiet, chill time in their own apartment.
The hot tub, sauna and swimming pool made excellent additions to our stay and all of us had a fantastic time using them all weekend, it really did give the trip a more luxury feel.
If you are looking to book somewhere for a weekend get away with friends or family then do not hesitate to consider Pitcairlie House.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
GuyJeynesEllis, Owner at Pitcairlie House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Sean,
I'm really pleased that Pitcairlie House lived up to your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards
Guy

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here at Pitcairlie House, we stayed in the Garden flat. It was very spacious and had everything you could need for self catering accommodation, even including a log burning stove. The swimming pool was brilliant, a welcome added extra to our stay, the ground was well kept and great for walks. A lovely climbing frame and swing for the kids. We ran out of time and wanted to stay longer. I think the photos on the website do not have do it justice. Will definitely return next year.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay A
GuyJeynesEllis, Owner at Pitcairlie House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in 2018! Kind regards Guy

Reviewed 9 August 2017

From the moment of our arrival we knew this was the place for us. The location seamed a bit "out of the way", but proved to be an excellent base from which to explore the many beautiful sites that Scotland has to offer. We stayed 11 days and enjoyed everyone of them. The Lodge is well furnished and comes with all the necessities to keep you comfortable while you stay. The cleaning staff were very pleasant and communicated well with us their schedules so they could come in when we were out and about. The proprietor from day one made us feel like family. Being from the US we love our coffee, he even brought down his own personal Nespresso machine for us to use. The walks around the property were filled with great views in all directions. Wildlife abounds in this place and it is extremely peaceful. We slept great and the water pressure in the shower was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for more. This place is quite lovely and we plan to return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GuyJeynesEllis, Owner at Pitcairlie House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Glad you had a good time and we look forward to welcoming you back! Best regards Guy