“Fabulous Food,lovely ambience.”

Kingarroch Inn
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Cupar
Price range: USD 5 - USD 33
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ...
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had a really delicious lunch here yesterday.Portion sizes just right.Desserts very tasty.I hadn’t been here since it was gutted by fire but glad to see new owners have kept the lovely olde world feel in the decor with fabulous food is destined to be a winner.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Used an Itison voucher for 2 course sunday lunch and was very impressed. Good selection of meals and all were simply delicious and very well presented. For the main I had roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and the portion was more than ample and to die for. Staff were friendly and helpful and surroundings were cosy and comfortable. Will certainly return.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have visited many times and the meal is always lovely with very good service. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We visited for the first time today for lunch and wish we’d discovered it sooner! The interior is beautifully decorated and cosy, the fire was lit and the atmosphere was lovely. From the moment we arrived, we were taken aback by how lovely and helpful the staff were. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient.

A basket of nice, fresh bread and salted butter came first which was great.

The menu looked good and the two or three course options offered good value for money. Apparently it changes weekly which is good as imagine we will now be back regularly! My husband had a pheasant starter which he really enjoyed and I had a beetroot, orange and ricotta salad which was lovely. We both had roast chicken for our main and our six year old had sausages and mash from the children’s menu. All three meals were delicious! Kids meals can be a bit blah but her meal looked great and she really enjoyed it.

For dessert we had sticky ale pudding with toffee sauce. Really lovely.

All in all, a really nice lunch. We look forward to returning soon! I took a couple of pics, my salad and the kids meal and then was enjoying myself so forgot to take any more!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for a Christmas meal just before Christmas Day, very friendly welcome, great food and service will certainly be visiting again soon