All reviewsgood sized portionslovely villagefriendly hoteltrain stationstable blocksuperior roomsteak piesmall hotelsteak nightlovely mealstable roomfull scottish breakfastfirst classfife coastal pathwarm welcomecooked breakfastfamily room
Reviewed 2 March 2018

After our ordeal with the weather we had to abandon our car and seek help.
Not only did we have a lovely meal and a warm comfortable room we also received a lift the next day from Scott (the hotel owner) in his 4x4 back to our home 6 miles away

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anneandbill2018
AberdourScott, Owner at Aberdour Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hope you enjoyed ur cuppa tea !

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Stayed in Hotel during Scotland- England Rugby game. Very affordable Hotel near Edinburgh without 2 night minimum stay demand.
Spacious clean room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the cooked breakfast in the morning, great start of the day.
Train station with direct links to Edinburgh around the corner. Plenty of parking at train station. Early book-in available.
Will try to book again on my next trips to Edinburgh

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mel34Fife
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Went here last Saturday with a friend for a meal and a drink. Been here many many times over the years. Good reception as always from the staff, great service and really great food. Best steak in Fife in my opinion. On a friday they do 2 steaks and a bottle of wine in a deal - not to be missed! Couldnt recommend the Abedour Hotel higher. One of my favourite places for a meal.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed overnight to attend a funeral in the area and I can honestly say the staff were so friendly & helpful. We stayed in the superior double in the old stables at the rear of the hotel across the courtyard & the room was lovely, with the addition of the fire it made the large room cosy. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 69ritchie
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went along to watch the 6 nations match and have a few pints. There was a group up from Wales so the atmosphere was very lively. After the rugby my family joined me and we had a meal in the dining room. The meal was excellent and certainly no complaints from our party. The staff were all very polite and we were served promptly. I had the Aubergine and beetroot Moussaka and and chocolate orange rice pudding and can recommend these dishes.

Room Tip: Not Applicable
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family