““Top quality authentic steak house, excellent service and reasonable price””

Buenos Aires Cafe and Grill
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Musselburgh
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Description: You probably have guessed it from our name, yes we are Mid & East Lothian's first Argentine Cafe and Grill. We know that a lots of meat lovers are desperate for a good steak, so we decided to create this place where you could hang out with friends and family, eat good quality, affordable food. While our A La Carte menu is true to the spirit of the country; a cultural blending of indigenous and Mediterranean influences created by the Spanish and Italian Immigrants, our café menu consist of “all-time Anglo- Argentine" dishes , and hot beverages . We have carefully selected few of the best Argentine wine to match your dishes. A classic food and wine combination, Malbec and a juicy steak truly is a match made in heaven.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Two of us walked in without reservation, glad we did! Amazing hidden place in Musselburgh. I have had calamari, nice and crispy while my partner had beef empanada, was very tasty he said. I had rib eye, omg, Truly amazing, my partners lamb was cooked to perfection, served with Rosemarry which was fantastic too! Had Argentine rice pudding to share, was nice and creamy with well balanced cinnamon flavours. Truly loved this place, can’t wait to go back again. In summary attentive service, authentic food in a reasonable price. Will be back soon.

8  Thank TrueScott21

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service best steak in Musselburgh been twice now and both times have been excellent. For Musselburgh it is perfect for meat lovers although vegans and vegetarians should stay away and go else where

8  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My friend recommended this restaurant so we came so I could see for myself.
Its a smallish place and the tables are a bit close together but it's very nicely decorated and the staff are nice and friendly.
We both had the sirloin steak which was cooked very well served with thick cut chips, mushroom and tomatoes.I just followed that with vanilla ice cream which had mango syrup I think over it and chocolate twists.My friend had the cheesecake which she said was lovely.
Overall it was a good evening but I wasn't wowed...it is what it is!

11  Thank kayb8
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Has got to be the best place in musselburgh for a meal food amazing service first class thanks very clean staff could not do enough for u and plenty off staff to help quick service

10  Thank Craig G
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic steaks. Amazing wine. Great service. Made my birthday special. Go you will love it. ❤️

10  Thank DeegeeTee7369