1,152 results
All reviewswedding receptionfamily weddingno liftfirst classfrom start to finishbeautiful hotelbridal suitefunction roomtop classfood was lovelynext morningwould highly recommend this hotelsunday carverysecond to nonemain coursefamily roomchecking out
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I had my wedding here in october in the main room(clock tower) and all i can say is wow... The staff especially gus(wedding co-ordinator) was amazing. The compliments recieved from my guests made me so delighted id chosen the tullyglass for my reception.. The food was amazing they catered to everyones needs, the rooms were outstanding and i can honestly say they went above and beyond for me and my all my guests.. If i had the pleasure of doing it all again i would 100% chose the tullyglass time and time again! Me and my new husband will most certainly be spending out anniversaries here as ues made us feel truly special. Thank ues so much..
I could not recomend the tullyglass enough. Its been 3 weeks later and we are still getting complements on the venue.
Truly impeccable
100% 5stars

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TullyGlass H, Guest Relations Manager at Tullyglass Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hi Grainne

We are delighted that your 'special day' has such wonderful memories for you both.

Your comments are most encouraging and we thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We look forward to welcoming you very soon and best wishes for your future lives together!

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

No complaints at all. Affordable price, great bed and room, lovely hotel decor and great staff. Would recommend! The place is great for weddings as just the right size and plenty of care was given to the guests. Food was also great and we'll worth it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Chris

Many thanks for writing your lovely comments, they are really appreciated.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Fantastic location and setting. Professional, friendly staff and beautiful rooms make this a hotel to return too. A busy yet relaxed environment in which to enjoy a well earned break. Food was of a high standard and during breakfast the Chef was more than content to accommodate special requests. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room st the rear of hotel where it may be a little quieter.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TullyGlass H, Guest Relations Manager at Tullyglass Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello Geoff

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay.

Your remarks are really appreciated.

Many thanks

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed over at the hotel as wedding guests. The reception staff were very friendly both on arrival and departure. The room was beautiful and clean. Food at wedding dinner and breakfast was delicious. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So pleased that you enjoyed your stay for a recent wedding.

Your comments are most appreciated.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed here for one night after attending a wedding. The room was very clean and comfortable but the furnishings are very old style ( mahogany ) not really my taste but certainly not a problem. The view from the room was grim Which I sssume was the reason the glass was frosted. For one night no problem. All the staff were very friendly and efficient. There was plenty to choose from at breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for writing your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.