We recently spent a weekend at Mortons House Hotel as an extended family - three rooms for six adults and three children (including a baby) and the hotel staff couldn't have been more welcoming ! We ate three meals plus breakfasts in the hotel (including a special Valentine's Dinner, which was superb, matched with an excellent and reasonably priced wine list.)
There used to be underground passages from Corfe Castle to the hotel; if they were still in use today the hotel would be besieged by admirers, I'm sure !
We'll be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset