“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Eypes Mouth No 11 Eypes Mouth
Eype Beach
Living Area/ Sofa Bed
Single beds - Zip link to make Superking
twin beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeff H
Bristol
“Amazing location , attention to detail poor ”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Firstly let me start by saying overall this is a great chalet , however it's quite expensive so I was expecting better and very disappointed to find the following ;

•Other people hairs blocking the shower so water wouldn't drain - had to clean out ourselves as quicker than calling owner .

•Very poor directions , if you go familiarise yourself in depth .

•No dishwasher tablets or washing powder . Obviously an owner doesn't have to leave these but at this price you kind of expect the little details to be taken care of ? Little details make all the difference .
We would of brought some of our own if we'd known , it was a pain buying this .

•Shower temperature kept fluctuating massively , very annoying especially for autistic boy with major sensitivity issues .

•Curtain rail on right hand side of television fell on sons head as not screwed on .

However overall it is a super nice chalet , and an amazing area . I highly recommend a walk to golden cap and the farm for a nice Lunch .

If the owner could get the attention to detail better it'd be worthy of a 4 or 5 star . Regrettably I have to rate as 2 due to the above .

Management Response
6 May 2017
I am truly sorry that you were not 100% happy with your stay at No 11. It isn't acceptable to find hairs in the shower or that the shower isn't functioning properly. I pride myself on seeing to people's needs promptly when told about them. As I don't do the changeovers myself I rely on people to tell me if things are not as they are supposed to be. We have now had the shower seen too and hopefully in tip top working order again. I will re look at the directions but haven't had any other comments from clients not being able to find it. I will take on board your comments on the dishwasher tablets.
Jim L
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My brother and I took my mum for a last minute few days away for Mothering Sunday to revisit some of the places we used to visit when we were kids on holiday in West Bay. This place was absolutely perfect!

Mum's mobility isn't great so the layout of the chalet presented no problems with no steps (other than a small threshold at the front door) an open plan layout with large door frames and a very accessible large shower. Kim, the owner, was very helpful, reassuring me about access before we booked and responds very quickly to messages which was greatly appreciated.

The chalet was clean, bright and modern without being too modern so should appeal to everyone. As for the facilities, we couldn't have wanted for anything with a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, spare linen for the sofa bed easily found and 2 x 2 seater sofas. To be honest it was like living in someone's house. Sometimes in SC accommodation there's the basics only and none of the little things so no salt, washing up liquid etc etc but there was literally everything here!

Finally, the location is absolutely stunning and a great base for our trip but also was a beautiful, peaceful place just to sit and while away the time with a book and a cuppa. We will definitely be back with the rest of our family!

Management Response
29 Mar 2017
I am so glad you , your brother and your Mum had such a good time. We look forward to welcoming you back.
ZoePhotog...
Oxford, UK
“Brilliant location, spacious and well-equipped comfortable property”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We enjoyed a lovely long weekend break here in February and were delighted with the chalet. It was much bigger than we were expecting (the photos don't do it justice), the decor was lovely, it was equipped with everything we needed and the location is just perfect. Such a treat to be able to amble down to the beach in just a couple of minutes. West Bay is really close, and Lyme Regis a short drive. So much more we'd have liked to see, but not enough time. I'd very happily come back here. NB. we were a group of 2 couples with 3 small dogs and there was plenty of room.

Your age range 35-49
sarabafri
Bavaria, Germany
“Lovely chalet in stunning location”
Reviewed 8 September 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We spent ten days in this lovely chalet. It is as pretty as the pictures let you hope, lovingly decorated and well equipped. The location is stunning, We enjoyed cliff walks, watching rabbits, walking along the beach and many trips. In an hours drive in various directions there is so much to see, that you could easily spend three weeks there.....and if you're a Broadchurch fan, quite a few scenes were filmed just across the field and on the beach !!

Kim is a very helpful host and answered all our questions promptly and in great detail, which made the planning so much easier, so thank you very much!

It's true, that the roads to Eype are narrow and adventurous to navigate, but that' s just it, it's an adventure. We never had a problem getting through, and there are easily enough lay byes. By the end of our stay, we felt quite local ;-).

It was the perfect locations for us, as I could show my German kids and husband the lovely English countryside I love and we created lasting holiday memories.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tarimajoy
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed at this accomodation In November 2015 it was lovely clean and very modern would stay again and highly reccomend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing