“ carrot cake!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly place with - according to my friend - 'carrot cake better than an orgasm'..........as far as she remembers! Really happy place to pop in for afternoon tea with not a tea bag in sight. Laughter and cake in abundance.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My wife and I went for lunch on the strength of some excellent reviews, and we were not disappointed. She loved her salad, and my quiche and salad was also excellent. The menu was full of variety, and my only regret is that we were there for only one lunch-time.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our second visit, brilliant breakfast last time, super lunch this time! The three of us shared two delicious quiches - all are home made and come with generous mixed salad. Good coffee. This is a very busy place, lots of activity, attentive and efficient staff. The deli shop at the front has a wide choice of take-away foods, patisserie and bakery. A great little find!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Caw bugger, if you want a tasty meaty sausage roll this is the place to go. Staff are tasty tooo. Get in there and fill your boots. Billybob

2  Thank Will R
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I had the hang over from hell. A pastrami sandwich was the way out.
Great coffee. Great attitude. Great staff. Beautiful staff and a great morning sitting in the sun outside in the well kept garden.
I seriously need to come here again. Preferably not with a hang over.