“Lunch”

Kings Garden and Leisure
Ranked #28 of 135 Restaurants in Exmouth
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Staff are very friendly and accomodating here, it is always busy, food is very reasonbly priced and good and has been for many years. Whoever manages this part of the business knows what they are doing

Reviewed 17 March 2018

yet again went to Kings Garden Centre for breakfast. full English with tea included and best of all served on a hot plate. staff excellent with customers, polite greetings when entering the Centre, good service all round and a pleasant thank you when you depart. best breakfast in Exmouth!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Visit for prebooked lunch on Sunday mother's day so very busy. Order taken promptly food delivered quickly, hot and big portions impressive that 3 orders of beef one rare one standard and and one well done were delivered exactly as ordered pudding large and delicious and all at a excellent price. Just a pity we do not live in area otherwise we will be regulars

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I am used to eating very good food as my late father was for many years a chef to the Queen.
I have been regularly visiting Kings at least once a week for lunch for many years and take guests with me on occasion. I have tried most of the meals on the menus and am never disappointed. Only problem is that since visiting Kings for Wednesday lunch it has now made other restaurants seem not quite up to the same standard.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I like Kings for food for a lunchtime break. The staff are helpful and polite, the food is ample, hot and delivered to you table promptly. However, I wish they would spare the customers the awful musak they pump out - most especially annoying in the toilets.

Most of those eating there tend to be in their middle to later years - although it is popular with families also - but there is no need to be patronised with cover versions of sounds of the sixties and seventies being piped out to all and sundry. We all have moved on from those years so please treat us with respect - we are not set in aspic.

I presume the play this musak of "cover versions" to avoid performing rights society payments. It reminds of those awful copies of popular songs you could but in Woolworth in the sixties.