Saffron House Hotel(Combe Martin)
USD 100
Mellstock House(Combe Martin)
USD 137
USD 112
USD 101
USD 96
Stowford Farm Meadows(Combe Martin)(Great Value!)
USD 27
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pack o' Cards Inn(Combe Martin)
USD 109
TripAdvisor
Acorns Guest House(Combe Martin)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Poplars Hotel(Combe Martin)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate beachchefs cornerjohn fowlergold caravanholiday parkon sitefoxy clubbedroom caravancamping podsentertainment staffoutdoor pooldog friendly caravannext yearthe cliffsun holidaykids clubwalk in wardrobe
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As ever we had a brillaint holiday at John Fowler. We have returned to Sandaway beach several times. The caravans are always clean and tidy,the grounds are always kept well and the club entertainment is always fab. Freddy fox is always a winner with my daughter and the stripeys are always full of energy and fun.
We will be returning to John Fowler again and again.

1  Thank Cristie S
JohnFowlerHolidays, Guest Relations Manager at Sandaway Beach Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Cristie

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how helpful and friendly the staff were.

We take great pride in the standard of all grades of accommodation and our customer care. It’s brilliant that this isn’t going unnoticed. Your comments will be passed on to our manager Denyse and her housekeeping team.

Loyal customers such as yourselves are so important to us and regularly make up 50% of our visitors, so we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a platinum caravan it was a okay caravan upon arrival it was extremely boggy and I almost slipped mulitple times luckily there was a person on site who sorted it out , in the master bedroom two orange stains were on the sheets we did report this When we saw it . It has a heated outside pool and a children’s playa area I only popped my head in it seemed okay . The entertainment for kids lasted for a hour and staff were lovely and made kids very welcome it isn’t as big as some dogs recently visited . Worth a visit but maybe book in advance to get a nicer caravan . But of confusion as there are two sites of John Fowler within 500 m of each other

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Friend of Sandaway

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to leave this review, we really appreciate it. Our customers’ thoughts are so important in the future development of the park.

I somehow don't think you were in a platinum caravan, because they are brand new this year and you would have certainly noticed. Yes, the park is a little muddy, partly caused by mother nature and partly by the massive crane that was recently on site putting in the new caravans.

I am sorry if there was confusion over the two parks, This doesn't normally happen, I can only assume that your booking agent was not clear in their travel instructions.

I would like to think that you would come back to see us again - our returning customers are so important to us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to a few John fowler parks over the years some good some not so good, I have to say this is by far the best one we have ever visited.

It's a lovely quiet park with stunning views and a superb location.

Staff are really friendly ( especially the guy calling the bingo who I had a good chat with about Nottingham!)
The only thing I would say that could do with a bit of an improvement is the steps down to the beach, it was a little bit hair raising! But in fairness they do mention this when booking.
We will definitely be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JohnFowlerHolidays, Guest Relations Manager at Sandaway Beach Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello Hopley

Thank you very much for leaving us such a fantastic 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Your comments have been passed on to all departments.

I will pass your thoughts on to Zak, the entertainer who calls the bingo. Our 2018 Stripey team are proving to be an asset to the park and are already attracting good reviews. There is no doubt that they deserve it - they are all doing a brilliant job this year and work extremely hard to ensure everyone has a great holiday.

I am pleased to hear that you will be coming back to see us again - our returning customers are so important to us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of The Sun’s £9.50 caravan deal. So yes the caravan was a bit tired, but at that price it’s to be expected, and who cares!

The location is superb and an easy walk into Combe Martin. Clubhouse was ok but busy and quite expensive for drinks.

I must say a HUGE thank you to the 4 lads (and the man with the 4x4) from the park staff who helped push my car out of the mud at the side of our caravan. They would not be defeated and had a smile on their face throughout, even when we had trouble finding the towing eye. Superb customer service.

Would definitely return for the hospitality and location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Yeltzer

Thank you for your four stars. It is satisfying to hear that you had a great time on our park.

We are happy that you found the staff to be friendly and we will pass your comments on to them. There is no doubt that the quality of any holiday park is mostly dependent on its personnel and we are very fortunate to have such a marvellous team.

Once again let me thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our park very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We was booked a mini break here as a birthday gift, not being a fan of caravan holidays we where a little sceptical of what to expect. We arrived pretty late due to Devon having heavy snow the day before and the roads being bad, but the staff checked in with us on our drive down and ensured someone was there to greet us. We was directed to our caravan and were pleasantly surprised upon entering. The heating had been left on for us so it was warm and cosy and to our surprise, very modern and spacious.
The caravan was extremely well equipped with every cooking accessory you could need, the bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in and the shower was surprisingly powerful and hot!
We walked the dogs down into the cove which you access at the bottom of the park daily, they loved having a run around the beach and swim before heading back to the caravan to lay in front of the fireplace and warm up. The views from the park are breathtaking and on a clear night the sky is lit up with more stars than we’ve ever seen in Essex!
We enjoyed our stay so much we extended it twice, we just did not want to leave! We popped out daily but mostly, we just enjoyed relaxing in the caravan due to it being such a high standard and having everything you could need.
We visit Devon often as we have family in the area and going forwards, I will always stay here. It was the most enjoyable stay I’ve had out of my 30 years of visiting Devon! So much so, we are now thinking of buying one of the caravans on the park!

I would highly recommend and we hope to visit in the summer so we can make use of the pool and BBQ areas! Thank you for a fantastic stay.

1  Thank EssexUk5
JohnFowlerHolidays, Guest Relations Manager at Sandaway Beach Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello New Friends

We take great pride in the standard of all grades of accommodation and our customer care. It’s brilliant that this isn’t going unnoticed. Your comments will be passed on to the whole park team.

Your review is an excellent recommendation for our park – by far the best method of advertising. Thank you.