“FANTASTIC HOLIDAY HOME”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

colin d
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC HOLIDAY HOME”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a great weeks holiday at Exe view,what an amazing place the views are stunning the attention to detail is 5 star,the holiday home is top quality,Sue & Andy made our stay special with the extras,wine,beer & milk they made us feel at home,Sue& Andy are very good hosts we will recomend Exe view to our friends and family,we will return again many thanks for a great holiday Colin & Hilary

Date of stay: July 2017
8 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for your review of Exe View. It sounds like you ad a wonderful stay and the owners certainly went the extra mile in making you feel welcome.
Maggie259
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Magical View”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Although I was staying for the four nights on my own, Sue and Andy made me feel very welcome, safe in the knowledge that if there was a problem there was someone there to solve it for me, so that I felt completely comfortable in their lovely home.
They had thought of everything to make my stay special, down to the quality soaps and bath shampoos and a lovely touch, the hospitality tray that included milk, said hortbreads, tea and coffee and a box of chocolates all of the highest quality.
Quality .That is the word that I would best describe my stay here.
I think the nicest memory for me was my having my coffee every morning watching the sunrise on the balcony.
Truly Magical!
Maggie Tucker

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony
Liked least: Nothing! It was all perfect.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are delighted to hear that your stay at Exe View was so enjoyable, the lovely extras provided by the owners really must have made your stay feel special and what a treat to enjoy your morning coffee with such views.
HCS186338
London, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday Let”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed here for 6 nights in August. Great location and great property. The owners were incredibly welcoming and friendly, and really helped to make our holiday special - nothing was too much trouble. We had a great break and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this property. It was clean, well laid out and had everything (and more) for a self catering stay. We took our new born baby and the owners helped to ensure everything went smoothly. I'll be booking again for next year. Many thanks.

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing - it was all fantastic.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, it sounds like you had a lovely stay at Exe View. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.