All reviews nigel amanda bay view room stunning harbour views homemade jams fresh milk private balcony roll top bath brixham harbour great hosts warm welcome compote powerful shower great shower off road parking breakfast room private parking stayed for two nights
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Absolutely fabulous B&B - Nigel & Amanda are great hosts, make you feel very welcome, and instantly relaxed. Rooms are comfortable, clean and everything you may need is provided. Breakfast is delicious, with a huge choice, and a healthy option too (we are too greedy for this option .......... the full works keep us going all day!)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nigel M, Owner at Beacon House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

.........................and "absolutely fabulous" guests :-) thank you for spending such a special occasion with us, nice to know that you home from home when you arrive. Look forward to seeing you both next year with another "sample"!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The breakfast at Beacon House is fabulous. I didn't want the full English (it looked yummy and my husband said it was excellent) there was something different everyday and the fruit dishes interesting and best I have ever seen. The super king bed was so comfortable I wish I could have packed it in my suitcase and brought it home. We stayed in the Beacon Room. Amanda and Nigel made us very welcome, the perfect hosts. We love this b&b.

1  Thank CHBED

Hi guys, i'm pretty sure I know who "CHBED" is so thank you for going to the trouble of posting this review, but more importantly thank you for leaving the bed in situ for the next guests LOL!! Whenever you need a "fix" though of the super king size bed you know where to come.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Nigel and Amanda provide a wonderfully warm welcome.

We stayed in the top room of the house which delivered amazing views from the balcony over the harbour front.

Amanda’s breakfasts were gorgeous, with plentiful supplies of beautifully cooked and presented food; with Nigel the perfect host at breakfast time greeting us with a lovely humour every morning.

Brixham was a fantastic base for us to explore a new part of Devon and we would without doubt return to this lovely welcoming, quality B&B in the future.

We stayed for my husband's 50th birthday, and we definitely chose well, as they made us feel very special each and every day.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank juliajones7
Nigel M, Owner at Beacon House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Julia, thank you for such an amazing review its much appreciated, glad you chose us for Peters' 50th and glad that your glad you chose us LOL!! I hope Peter is as excited about his breakfasts at home as he was at Beacon House :-)

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This BnB has many excellent reviews and I am adding mine - what a fantastic, happy place! Beacon House is expertly managed by the lovely Nigel and Amanda and you just can't fail to have a brilliant stay here. My husband and I really appreciated the warm welcome we received (at 8.30pm at night after a long journey!), the beautifully decorated cosy room, the perfect breakfast (freshly made by the owners-we were delighted by the wide choice), and the location (just ten minutes down to the harbour). These guys know what they are doing - the attention to detail make for a wonderful guest experience. I'd say don't even think about staying anywhere else :-)

1  Thank Resort716889
Nigel M, Owner at Beacon House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Hi "yesterday" (LOL) thank you very much for your great feedback, its much appreciated. I think in 5 years of being open its the first time someone has highlighted that we run a "happy" place................................"happy" is good, cos if you feel happy about being here at Beacon House then we've done our job. Hope to see you both again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 friends for four days the second time in 3 years. Relaxing, welcoming and delightful. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. Nigel and Amanda are amazing hosts and the breakfasts one of the best we have ever had and we stay at a lot of b and b's. We hope to return again.

1  Thank Dee S
Nigel M, Owner at Beacon House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Hi Dee, great feedback thank you but more importantly glad you all enjoyed your short break with us as it was a pleasure to host you all again. What was just as satisfying was your genuine enthusiasm for the house whilst you were here. Hope you enjoy your adventure next year and perhaps think of returning to little old Brixham the following year! Please send our regards to the rest of the "gang"