“Best cooked breakfast around”
Review of The Riverside

The Riverside
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Braunton
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Welcome to the RiversideBraunton's favourite family-run restaurant situated in the heart of the village on the banks of the River Caen.Owned and run by local brother and sister duo David and Hayley Charlesworth. The Riverside prides itself on lovingly delivering the freshest dishes, at affordable prices, in a welcoming family atmosphere. The Charlesworth family even grow many of the ingredients used in the menu at their family farm, situated just outside the village.
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Still serving good food since they opened. Friendly staff,ever changing menu.had the Louisiana crab pot for starter, the best starter I have had for a long while.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Despite living in the village we do not get to visit this restaurant enough. However, last night we managed to book in. Gosh what have we been missing. The food was excellent, and really well presented. Each of the dishes my husband I I chose were full different flavours, delicious, great service.Thank you guys, hopefully back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Was nice but so loud in there food was tasty and place was clean and tidy staff were nice I would go again

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had different sandwiches but both were amazing. Such a different take on our old favourites. Nicest meal of my holiday.
The guys working there were just great, making us feel welcome and comfortable. Great find

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Apple and black pudding sausages, smoky bacon, home baked bread and the best fried tomatoes I've ever tried! Deffo 5

Date of visit: September 2018