“Fantastic gem!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 186
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Worth a visit. Have coffee, lunch or tea before or after a circular cliff top walk. Easy free parking. Hotel very accessible for disabled, Modern clean hotel, Fab views. Wonderful mouthwatering cakes/desserts and excellent coffee. Friendly service and comfortable sofas.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I recently went to the cafe on the side of the hotel. So many staff all allocated certain things to do. It was all very badly organised with slow service. However the food was reasonable. Perhaps when we go back there will be better management in the cafe and less staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The views from here are fabulous. We had a table by the window which was an added bonus.

The quality of the food was fair. The crisps I had with my sandwich we slightly stale and my wife had a piece of strawberry in her scone that didn’t look that great but overall it was ok.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This was head and shoulders the best carvery I have had. The quality of meat was superb. Beef, 2 types of pork, Gannon and Turkey. All perfectly cooked and bercy moist. Great selection of veg and lovely Yorkshire puddings. I was slightly disappointed with the roast potatoes but the meat more than made up. For starters I had a prawn and crab thermidor which wad very tasty.

1  Thank IAN O
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely meal , plenty of choice, served well , friendly staff, cakes to tempt , especially strawberry tarts. Good atmosphere.