“Great food, great service!”
Review of The Queens Inn

The Queens Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in St Martins
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Typical good old fashioned bar meals.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

A lovely quiet pub with excellent food! The crab salad is to die for and they do a really good cheese board too! All very value for money too!

Jonathan J, Owner at The Queens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your very positive review I will pass on to all the staff.

There are newer reviews for The Queens Inn

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Took visiting family here for Sunday lunch, only booked it on Friday evening, table for 6 was no problem.
Children had half size Sunday roast plate, we had 4 full size Sunday roast, all came out hot, perfectly cooked and well presented.
Staff are extremely friendly and, I think the owner/manager was great, nothing too much trouble.
Will definitely go again

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Nice beer, the hand pulled one I did ask for was unfortunately dead, the replacement was spot on. The service was superb, delightful proffesional and efficient waitress, the fella also working in the restaurant (posibly manager) was also extremely good with a nice side of personality thrown in, the food arrived very vast, very fresh and perfectly cooked. Starter was patê, delightful but note - butter should come with the toast, I had none... Main was scampi, curly fries and peas, I usually opt for something different when I eat out but on this occasion I decided to go back to basics, I was not disappointed as the scampi was not only the nicest scampi I have ever had, it was perfectly cooked being beautifully crispy on the outside while remaining moist inside. Finally was the desert which unfortunately is the reason my review is 4 star, not 5... I ordered chocolate brownies, I recieved a cube of dry chocolate sponge cake with a dark chocolate sauce and custard, nothing like a chocolate brownie. Other than this final hickup it was a fantastic experience with lovley food, I would definitely return.

Jonathan J, Owner at The Queens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you for your very positive review.
I will pass on to all the staff.
Unfortunately the brownie is down to our supplier changing product and not informing us needless to say they are not supplying anymore.
Regards
J.Jackson

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a place for really good, reasonably priced as well. Only reason it's not a 5 is that the atmosphere is catered slightly more to an elder generation (I'm 27). Still if your in st martins it's worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This pub calls itself a restaurant and indeed one can eat here. Low cost food with a low cost quality you will get here. Dont look for a sophisticated diner, but the fish is ok, the chips however were 2x reheated deepfrozen ones. Take a pasta!