“Down Memory Lane”

Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Delightful garden at the front of Las Tapitas, overlooking the beach.
Last time I was there I was 12 (now 70!) Happy Times. Good menu, fresh fish and crab available.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Nice view, fantastic beach nestled between the cliffs. Simply beautiful. The problem is that it is not well sign posted and difficult to find. When you get there the parking is horrific and you risk damaging your car. I found two ladies in the upstairs bar area who simply stood with their back to me and seemed to find the role as an inconvenience to them. When I was finally attended to I felt the staff didn't want to converse or provide me with any information. The menu was limited and expensive. The food looked ok but the prices were unreal. They were selling brownies downstairs for double what you can get them for elsewhere on the island. A can of coke will set you back £1.50. Be ready to be ripped off if you manage to park your car.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Looking at previous reviews I think this may have new owners now as our experience of this lovely little place was very positive. We walked from Icart point to Petit Bot bay and was very grateful to find this lovely cafe to use as a watering hole before returning to our hotel. It looked very clean and well decorated inside and the food was very good and promptly served. We sat outside and had a lovely view of the beach and would definitely recommend this cafe

Reviewed 4 September 2016

The Petite Bot Tearooms are in a pleasant & picturesque location. However our visit was spoilt by the lack of enthusiasm and unhelpful staff who seemed to have no interest in serving us. The food ( Two Crab Salads) was not exceptional and consisted of what seemed to be a whole bag of salad leaves and a few tomatoes topped with a dollop of Crab Meat. Far too many leaves. The Crab was just OK though. Prices were typical Guernsey prices but we did find far better food at similar prices elsewhere on the island.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch there today, only wanted something light so ordered sandwiches, the bill came to £37.50 for 4 of us!!. Rather pricey for what was a peaceful of ordinary sandwiches, undressed salad leaves and a few chips. My 11 year old asked for just a ham sandwich, the server replied it will still be £7.95 without the lettuce leaves and chips!! Don't you think £5 would be a more realistic price for your rather average sandwiches, we won't be returning.